xp5789

Apr 20, 2020
For some reason this started to appear whenever I try to play (don't know why this is a thing now, I had been able to play before no problem)
View attachment 1655109
Does anyone know how to fix it?
So I also happened to get this error when I came back to the game and it affected both my old and new version of the game. It ended up being a problem with my antivirus triggering a false positive when the patcher activates on launch, as the untranslated version will launch normally. I added the SHRIFT folder as an exception to my antivirus and that fixed the issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So I also happened to get this error when I came back to the game and it affected both my old and new version of the game. It ended up being a problem with my antivirus triggering a false positive when the patcher activates on launch, as the untranslated version will launch normally. I added the SHRIFT folder as an exception to my antivirus and that fixed the issue.
I was FINALLY able to enter, your solution fixed the problem, thank you very much! :D

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone has a full save? sorry to bother again just after one issue got solved but my computer sometimes lags during game (making alot of events particularly UNFAIR to beat) and the old save I had doesn't seem to work on the new version so yeah, had to ask.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
new post on shrift 2:

they're aiming for a late march release now:cautious:

lets hope there won't be another delay...

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm replaying the game. I see that white cat in "My Room". Anyone else think it's something else?

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Hey, playing this on joiplay, how does one struggle? Not the game mechanic, like when the joystick pops up, I can't seem too get out of it despite tapping the direction buttons

Chronic Logic

Dec 11, 2018
I've already gotten True Mercy and beaten EX4. But now I can't seem to go on a non-NG+ run. How do you disable NG+? I've checked the bonus menu on the start screen and the only thing there is Extra Stories.

EDIT: welp, apparently the only thing that works for me is that doing a True Salvation doesn't give you the option to do non-NG+ runs. So I guess I'm gonna save True Salvation runs for last then.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Okay.. um, this Daji boss is very difficult, I can't seem too beat her at all even after dozens of tries, I feel like I missed the opportunity to get a bunch of companions during the second chapter, should I restart the whole game too get more power points?

Fr, I've died about 100 times too this chick and I'm losing my marbles

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Okay.. um, this Daji boss is very difficult, I can't seem too beat her at all even after dozens of tries, I feel like I missed the opportunity to get a bunch of companions during the second chapter, should I restart the whole game too get more power points?

lmao same here back during my first playthrough
what weapon are you using and how are your stats, magic and sp? hell break makes beating her easy

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Whats hell break
A really good spell you get by getting Psi Megido and maxing out Limit Break. It prevents most status effects and regenerates whatever the two bars are that aren't lust (give me a break I haven't played in a while) by 50% each turn.
So, basically, makes you nearly unable to die unless you don't keep track of your lust at all.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020

well, the most easiest way that I fight her was with the handgun completely upgrade(that have fast reload and you can chose the damage type)this way I could choose to atack with her weaknees but most importatly you have to use hell break and some other things, don't forget when she became her plant form use lampas syrup this way you can avoid a atack that will hit kill you,if you still need help try to look for a guide I see one in the ULMF forum that will certanly help you.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes