avientone

Jun 23, 2020
They say that Daji or Tamamo no Mae is the Fair Golden Haired fox or something. You think Daji would look good blonde haired and blue eyed?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
someone will update the OP with the EX 4 translated or this will happens only after the black fox quest?or our only option will be the mega link from facha1234?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Hi. What's this all about Fair Golden Haired fox? I don't quite recall it. Is it in MGQ Paradox or Shrift?
In the story told by Hokusai, formed in the Edo period, the nine-tailed fox first appeared in China and possessed Daji, concubine of Shang dynasty's last ruler King Zhou. The fox spirit fled to Magadha of Tianzhu (ancient India) and became Lady Kayō, concubine of the crown prince Banzoku (based on Indian tales of Kalmashapada the man-eater). It was again chased away by human military forces. The fox stayed quiet for some period. Then she appeared in Japan as Tamamo-no-Mae, the most favored courtesan of Emperor Toba.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a way to use chapter select after I finished EX4? I am missing some scenes and I wish to complete the book, but If i use chapter select with saves after I completed the game, It fails completely to show chapter select, and if I use ancient save (the only one I have from before finishing the game) the game crashes with "Intervention Failed"

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a way to use chapter select after I finished EX4? I am missing some scenes and I wish to complete the book, but If i use chapter select with saves after I completed the game, It fails completely to show chapter select, and if I use ancient save (the only one I have from before finishing the game) the game crashes with "Intervention Failed"
I never finished EX4 yet but from what I've heard, that's intended for plot reasons.
Have you tried using the debug menu by holding Q + W then hitting start?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I never finished EX4 yet but from what I've heard, that's intended for plot reasons.
Have you tried using the debug menu by holding Q + W then hitting start?
Debug menu is useless, so there is no way barring new game plus, or a new game.
Luckily I got enough of the compendium for the event so I'm good.

IceWalk

Mar 20, 2019
The only working download is pixeldrain. If anyone is maintaining this, consider re-uploading to more sites.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
For some reason this started to appear whenever I try to play (don't know why this is a thing now, I had been able to play before no problem)
1644938435902.png
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
For some reason this started to appear whenever I try to play (don't know why this is a thing now, I had been able to play before no problem)
View attachment 1655109
Does anyone know how to fix it?
I'd suggest you bring this question onto the Translator's forum on ULMF which you can find below. Make sure to provide the Log.txt file as well so they can pinpoint the problem.

If you are for some reason not able to make an account on ULMF, let me know so I can bring up the question for you over there, log file included.

Stay safe and good day/night!
Till next time.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'd suggest you bring this question onto the Translator's forum on ULMF which you can find below. Make sure to provide the Log.txt file as well so they can pinpoint the problem.

If you are for some reason not able to make an account on ULMF, let me know so I can bring up the question for you over there, log file included.

Stay safe and good day/night!
Till next time.
Thank you very much, I would really apreciate it if you could as the captcha during registration never loaded so I haven't been able to make an account on ULMF (so far.)

Here's my log file as you instructed (if it's any help I was trying to play version 8.06 which I just finished downloading today, before that I was trying to play version 7.06 and had the same issue which prompted me to download the updated version.)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thank you very much, I would really apreciate it if you could as the captcha during registration never loaded so I haven't been able to make an account on ULMF (so far.)

Here's my log file as you instructed (if it's any help I was trying to play version 8.06 which I just finished downloading today, before that I was trying to play version 7.06 and had the same issue which prompted me to download the updated version.)
After some experimenting, I have reason to believe you might have put the log file on read-only, I am curious if that is the case. The reasoning being I set the file to read only and received this screen:
Screenshot (44).png
Ignore the moon runes, it's due to my system locale being Japan and my computer just making me suffer in general. Either way, I suggest you look at the Log.txt properties and make sure it's not set to read-only.

Hope this helps, stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020

try reinstaling RTP

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes