Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Opinion about Hecate:
During main route - i hate this b*tch
During EX-route - (author killed by laugh)
During EX2 - I really hate her
During EX4 - Tsun? Tsun. Where her invisible door?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Uh, guys, hi. I decided to ask how to get all the characters, because I passed the game on the difficulty "FOOD" and had only 6 demons, pass to the ending of "neutral B"
Started NG+ on the easiest difficulty (decided to relax).
I decided to follow the path of mercy and get all the demons. Already got MR, Liz and Haru. But I can't get Mukuro in any way. After I defeated her, I took the memento of the abyss and in chapter 3 when a stairs leading to the laboratory appeared in Hell's Indulgence, I decided to view the memento. I saved and left the game and in the main menu, loaded chapter 2-2, and I had to run the temple from the very beginning, as the temple came in, I already thought I could pick it up, but instead we just fought, even though I had a memento on my hands. Loaded a couple of times and only fought with her, no other cut scenes. Can you help me, what am I doing wrong?
Can you send me your savedata. I check where problem. I just never meet this problem myself.
And did you use this: https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/post-4754984

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Last edited:

Lowkincaid

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone got that pre hyakki save tho? Was going through a route just after genocide and realized that not all were appearing in my room like barghest or iron maiden. So i started a new save and accidentally saved over the previous one. Pretty interesting how they get confused at you being nice.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Does anyone know what conditions have to be met in order to give a second or third gift to a monster after the character says "I should maybe wait a while?". Ive reached that point in the walkthrough where I have to have empuse and lampas max affection for another girl, but im stuck at 75% on empuse. I've exhausted milking, and already given the meat gift.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know what conditions have to be met in order to give a second or third gift to a monster after the character says "I should maybe wait a while?". Ive reached that point in the walkthrough where I have to have empuse and lampas max affection for another girl, but im stuck at 75% on empuse. I've exhausted milking, and already given the meat gift.
I think using the tea set or multiple battles spends time

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I think using the tea set or multiple battles spends time
You are correct, drinking tea will reset the status effects you get when milking for affection in My Room. Gift cooldown takes time so you're better off just drinking tea and perform milking with the turbo function (CTRL+SHIFT then confirm button) in the meantime or just grind out bronze boxes until the cool down disappears. Keep this in mind as getting as many demons as possible up to max affection will help you out in getting TM and overall, you're only hope of beating the game without killing demons to raise your magic level.

Correct me if I got anything wrong and stay safe!

Till next time.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Just finish Ex4, got 2 untranslated mementos, does anyone know if they do anything ? Or is it related to Black Fox ?
Can't use them in the Dream Machine for some reason.
1641660060833.png

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes