Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah, that's what I mean. My bad for saying levels instead.
So I went and tried it again and found something I missed. A lever that puts off the fire. A switch in the fire. Then a note and armor left by some vampire hunter. But still no vampire girl. Funny enough my arcadium is complete so I had no idea she even existed.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
So I went and tried it again and found something I missed. A lever that puts off the fire. A switch in the fire. Then a note and armor left by some vampire hunter. But still no vampire girl. Funny enough my arcadium is complete so I had no idea she even existed.
the vampire girl is just before this "puzzle". when you get chased by both lamia and slug, open the first set of doors and then run to the right twice and go into the dilapidated room

Misaki199810

Jun 5, 2020
How should I use the DLC? Is it a game and i can play it without that upside one if i don't have saves? Will i miss anything?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
How should I use the DLC? Is it a game and i can play it without that upside one if i don't have saves? Will i miss anything?
DLC are mementos you can get by inputting their corresponding code into the roasted pig. They are isolated scenarios with no entry in the compendium and are solely H-scenes for your viewing pleasure. DLC 1 is hand translated, DLC 2 is MTL and DLC 3 is still in moon runes at the moment.

Here are the codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
my dlc is not translated even though i already download the file from the mega. is it because i alreadu completed the ex 4 so the interaction betwen mc and yami changed?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
What about this Lucy(?)? How do I meet her?
I never found her on the True Mercy route, and it's possible that I missed her during the EX chapters, but if she's not in there, the best I can guess is that she's one of the genocide routes, but I feel like you'd encounter her in EX 1 or 4, though it's only speculation.

Last edited:

np305

Nov 5, 2019
Just recently finish the game get first mercy B and then True mercy. to be honest RNG in this game are real pain, i use cheat engine and save editor in order to advance and speed the proggres. the game is good but grapic and art maybe not satisfied some but everything else is good consider this create using VX ace is very great achiecement to can implemented many feature and character in this old engine. wiil wait steam/kagura release (if they take this lol), sequel plan seem good.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Just recently finish the game get first mercy B and then True mercy. to be honest RNG in this game are real pain, i use cheat engine and save editor in order to advance and speed the proggres. the game is good but grapic and art maybe not satisfied some but everything else is good consider this create using VX ace is very great achiecement to can implemented many feature and character in this old engine. wiil wait steam/kagura release (if they take this lol), sequel plan seem good.
What do you mean RNG in this game is a real pain? In neutral route maybe but while in true mercy almost nothing is RNG, you just gotta learn how to play the game.

Battathebeast

May 25, 2018
Ok but where in Ex4? I finished the whole thing, got the true pardon ending and never came across a part where I had to use levels to open doors. Do you mean levers? From when we had to run from High Lamia?
When you're running from both the High Slug and the High Lamia. You must evade both of them and do the turncrank thing. Once done you should see a passage in that area that looks like a hallway leading into a room with a bed.

Daron430

May 6, 2019
RNG: random number generator

But yeah. On true Mercy you pretty much just have to follow the scenario. RNG isnt really a problem there, since they dont act THAT unpredictable.

Maybe follow the Guide if you have problems.

Reactions: np305

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Only reason I really say neutral is RNG based because theres some cases where you can fight Daji without hell break, that is really rough and seemingly luck based from when i did it.

But while on true mercy since you have the max amount of skills you can get at all times it is a lot more manageable and balanced for you, just needing the right build and to learn when to renew your buffs a turn ahead and you'll eliminate basically all RNG. On easy and normal, can't speak for hard though.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Only reason I really say neutral is RNG based because theres some cases where you can fight Daji without hell break, that is really rough and seemingly luck based from when i did it.

But while on true mercy since you have the max amount of skills you can get at all times it is a lot more manageable and balanced for you, just needing the right build and to learn when to renew your buffs a turn ahead and you'll eliminate basically all RNG. On easy and normal, can't speak for hard though.
Oh, I can tell you straight out that there is a LOT of RNG in the pacifist run too, when you grind for money and items, when you deal with bosses, and ESPECIALLY when trying to get that Daji dream momento.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Oh, I can tell you straight out that there is a LOT of RNG in the pacifist run too, when you grind for money and items, when you deal with bosses, and ESPECIALLY when trying to get that Daji dream momento.
No real need to grind for money or items in the first place, near zero when you deal with bosses, and once again not really with the Daji dream. You're using the wrong builds.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
how do you get the different neutral endings?
Neutral Ending A: End the game with M. Level below 12.
Neutral Ending B: End the game with M. Level between 12 and 18.
Neutral Ending C: End the game with M. Level greater or equal to 18.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes