Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Soo, I beat EX4, and all I can say is: "MY HEART!!!!" and I am so confused, but intrigued at what I've learned! Also, I just talked to Meira after completing the compendium, and for some reason, even though I beat EX4, the 4th crystal is still not freed. I got the item from the final chest for 100% compendium, but when I used it, the 4th crystal was still locked. What do I do? Must I do an NG+ again and re-complete the EX chapters?

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Soo, I beat EX4, and all I can say is: "MY HEART!!!!" and I am so confused, but intrigued at what I've learned! Also, I just talked to Meira after completing the compendium, and for some reason, even though I beat EX4, the 4th crystal is still not freed. I got the item from the final chest for 100% compendium, but when I used it, the 4th crystal was still locked. What do I do? Must I do an NG+ again and re-complete the EX chapters?
The last crystal after EX4 will come when the black fox fight comes , when you may ask ? Only Alan himself knows it

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
As far i remeber Alan (Creator of SHIRFT ) hated genocide so much because everyone who played the game always goes for genocide as first run and forget about the other routes
from now on i'll call this dev "Alan":D

also
Oh look, SHRIFT 2 release date on DLsite: Late Mar. 2022.
Sadly it seems to be some backstory/prequel, rather than actual sequel.

stupid delays:cry: (still way faster than western devs)

also considering that shrift 2 is about some christian priest boy and "Alan"s hatred for genocide:sneaky:
i say it's about redemption and how bad it is to kill murderous monster girls:ROFLMAO:

by the way how many of you guys follow "Alan" on ci-en?

(he already banned me from replying to his post but i can still give them a "like"):p

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Has anyone got MAIL2? Also, are there different endings we can get in EX4?

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
In reward chests from EX4 you can get memento that required to get 100% of compendium/some other stuff(I don't remember exactly, probably 999 SP or something)
In the last chest of compendium there is ring as i remember that says "Now you can wait for next update to see Black Fox"

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Ex4 was out for how long exacly? And they still didnt unlock the black fox? TBH I'm happy I found this game after all the chapters were out. I'd be pretty pissed if I had to wait for every chapter.

And I heard Shrift 2 will a prequel not a sequel? Way to kill the hype. . . .

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
anyone have the translation of ocelot and yami event? idont know why my file is still on japanese for these 2 boundaries when i go to see it

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
She's at the area where you must use levels to open doors (shota Kazuya). There are two ways: one let's you escape, on the other you'll meet her
Wait what??? I just assumed she wasn’t in game. What do you mean by using levels to open doors? I only ever needed to pull some levers as Shota Kazuya. Is she not on true mercy or something?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok but where in Ex4? I finished the whole thing, got the true pardon ending and never came across a part where I had to use levels to open doors. Do you mean levers? From when we had to run from High Lamia?
Yeah, that's what I mean. My bad for saying levels instead.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes