TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
No. It's Mukuro.
Well uh... I have no idea then. Nothing like that ever happened for me, and I've never heard of anyone else ever running into this issue. You have definitely succeeded in making me very confused. Did you have any playthroughs before the one where you ran into this problem?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
No. It's Mukuro.
well, no one in "my room" give you a "real" game over, just a almost dead scene if you are getting a game over you are not in my room(that's the place to form a bond with the other girls out of this place any scene that you see may be a game over scene).

Mar 10, 2020
Did you tried pressing start after the "Game over" screen? Arachne bluff is just like that
Yeah. It goes back to the save state where the friendship is still 99 if I proceed to the normal load screen. Otherwise, I can choose the "revenge" but it's for Nina, since the save file is right after I defeated and recruited Nina, which is weird because I died to the bonding. Wearing Hell's indulgence does nothing too. My game version is 8.07 (The one you uploaded). Might it be a new bug?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah. It goes back to the save state where the friendship is still 99 if I proceed to the normal load screen. Otherwise, I can choose the "revenge" but it's for Nina, since the save file is right after I defeated and recruited Nina, which is weird because I died to the bonding. Wearing Hell's indulgence does nothing too. My game version is 8.07 (The one you uploaded). Might it be a new bug?
Maybe. I'm not sure what could possibly do that.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Might it be a new bug?
Yeah, I watched what you posted and that's DEFINITELY a new bug. Your willpower was drained to zero and counted as your HP, even though it never has before. Not to mention, it completely skipped over anything happening unlike a "lust hitting 100 in battle" game over. Just straight to the game over screen. I'm gonna be honest, I have absolutely zero idea how to fix this.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
So glad EX4 is out! I'm just about ready to start it! One quick and weird question: Is there a cg download for this game (Keep in mind that I know technically there are no CG's in the first place) or am I gonna have to use the PRINT SCREEN button a lot?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So glad EX4 is out! I'm just about ready to start it! One quick and weird question: Is there a cg download for this game (Keep in mind that I know technically there are no CG's in the first place) or am I gonna have to use the PRINT SCREEN button a lot?
If you're willing to look, I'm fairly sure every frame of the animations are within the pictures folder where you'd put the DLC if you have to manually install it.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I know this is a little off topic but the joining of this game with MGQ and Three Charms...Promestein was sucked into a portal and we got a preview, I think, for a new game). What and where is it?

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I know this is a little off topic but the joining of this game with MGQ and Three Charms...Promestein was sucked into a portal and we got a preview, I think, for a new game). What and where is it?
Ask on the Three Charms thread.

Also I don't think that collab is out yet.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The first question is simple it was better if you played Paradox collab before proceeding to EX4 , because both are connected . And I agree with the second one
Lol! :LOL: Thanks.

But I did play the Paradox Collab@@! I didn't with Alice because I was burned out by then. Just remember some strange karaoke and a new hot Morrigan and a seductive Vinum.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes