SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Ended up finishing EX 4, was very fun.

When will we be able to light up the EX 4 crystal for the black kitsune because it hasn't lit up for me despite interacting with it.

The mementos you get for completing ex4 just aren't accessible in the "dream machine" in the lab? is there a 2nd page i have to get to or can I actually just not access them?

and does anyone know if anything special happens if you decide to do a genocide route after completing ex4?

Zaratrax

Dec 22, 2019
Ended up finishing EX 4, was very fun.

When will we be able to light up the EX 4 crystal for the black kitsune because it hasn't lit up for me despite interacting with it.

The mementos you get for completing ex4 just aren't accessible in the "dream machine" in the lab? is there a 2nd page i have to get to or can I actually just not access them?

and does anyone know if anything special happens if you decide to do a genocide route after completing ex4?
I have never checked by myself, but they say that an option to kill is completely turned off after the EX4. Hence the Genocide is locked.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I have never checked by myself, but they say that an option to kill is completely turned off after the EX4. Hence the Genocide is locked.
Ah, might have to find a different save in order to attempt a genocide route then.

With how people are saying it's impossible it sounds pretty fun.

Zaratrax

Dec 22, 2019
Ah, might have to find a different save in order to attempt a genocide route then.

But it is LITERALLY impossible. Final boss of Geno was made overpowering to correspond the lore of EX4.

So, you have to find older versions of the game.
Or show your final form of intervention and cheat that game.

If443

Apr 14, 2018

As i says before in the new versions started on 8.0 doing genocide now is 100% impossible to do because Alan buffed hyakki to the point of you can’t win . The only way is far I know to finish genocide is play the game before the add of EX4 such as version 7.2 or just pick this new version of the game and use the debug menu where the genocide weapon and other item for this specific route are available and the hyakki fight will be more far than Alan managed in the first place .

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
But it is LITERALLY impossible. Final boss of Geno was made overpowering to correspond the lore of EX4.

So, you have to find older versions of the game.
Or show your final form of intervention and cheat that game.
Yes I'm sure it is "literally" impossible.

Daji with max dependence without hell break was really fun, hope this boss can compare when i end up fighting her.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yes I'm sure it is "literally" impossible.

Daji with max dependence without hell break was really fun, hope this boss can compare when i end up fighting her.
No, as in it is literally actually impossible for you to win unless you have the modded items or cheat your stats. She does way too much damage for you to keep up your will, vit, and lust, and you can't fight without your buffs otherwise you may as well just instantly lose.

• Haha
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
After the boss fight with valencia, I get this error:

Anyone know what file is missing?
You're missing a character sprite from what it's saying, specifically this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check to see if it's in the Characters folder, if it's not then you should probably check to see if there's any more missing images. To check here are the steps:
  1. Check to see if the image missing is in the respective folder.
    1. If not, download the file I attached and put in the respective folder.
    2. If image is in the folder, then make sure your unzip program is set to the right Unicode.
      1. If using Winrar (my preferred Rar Unzipper), then you have to open the program itself, just double click on the file you want to extract, and the program will open up for you.
        | Go to option at the top and choose the right name encoding option (I have my system locale as Japan so it's unnecessary). |

Alternatively, just click on the Winrar shortcut and go to options repeating the above between the ||.
  2. If you continue to have issues, like missing more files that should be in the folders, it's recommended you redownload the file and extract again, optionally without your AV active. (Only applies to file you can trust).
If there's any other issues, then I'll do my best to help you out.

Hope this helps and stay safe!

It took the whole night, but it's finally uploaded.
As told, this one has a save with EX 1, 2 & 3 completed, all loss scenes, items, Hardcore completion rewards, blah, blah, blah...
It also has a debug menu (kind of like a cheat tool) but I got it only for beating Hyakki (please don't call me cheater, it makes her fight fair).
Tell me if something is wrong to fix it if needed (I hope you don't :Kappa:)
Link: Mega
Once again you astound me with your tenacity and dedication to any game you enjoy. Haven't said this before but I have respect for you both originally challenging Hardcore mode before it became impossible and being so helpful on other threads I'm a part of.

Also, to Decker2 for uploading the latest versions of games I enjoy that I wouldn't find otherwise.

From the bottom of my heart, I hope you're safe and am glad you are around.

Besides the cheesiness of that statement good night/day to everyone.

Till next time.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
No I haven't tried at all.

I just asked if anything changed after beating EX 4
I tried, in the bonus menu the option to turn off ng+ benefits no longer exists. So after Ex4 you can not do a genoside run anymore? Look like one would need to get a fresh copy or purge save files. Kinda sucks. I wanted to do a geno after getting that ring from 100% compendium. Looks like i cant.

This game annoys me sometimes. In a game were save scumming is a game mechanic I cant save scum after some point? I get it lore yada yada, but comeone.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Ok, after some fidling whit older saves, that somehow I saved before, I got 2 sets of save files. Pre Ex just after True mercy, geno is open. And after all Ex stuff whit compendium at 100%. Murder and Friendship at the tips of my fingers. Can post if anyone is intrested. Still, the fact that I need to do bullshit like this is annoying.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes