Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
the link send me to this page

i instal View attachment 1536194
I installed the 1 "run console apps" but no arm64 since it doesnt let me, error it give me.
I read that you should get the x86 on the page you open if clicking "Yes" when the window pops up. Either way, I'm already uploading the game in my Mega account (Hardcore save, EX 1, 2 & 3 done so it will be a walk in the park) and will share it when my toaster is done (80KB/s, fuck it).

Mar 10, 2020
I read that you should get the x86 on the page you open if clicking "Yes" when the window pops up. Either way, I'm already uploading the game in my Mega account (Hardcore save, EX 1, 2 & 3 done so it will be a walk in the park) and will share it when my toaster is done (80KB/s, fuck it).
Do you happen to have a true mercy route save before the first Daiji fight? I got a save after it but I want to do the fight and see the scenes when I recruit her.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It does work on 8.06 but from what the guys on discord are saying there are some stuff that only works in game version 8.07.
I've looked all around, no one's posted 8.07 yet. I've got the translation patch, and the previous version though, just don't wanna deal with the semi incomplete experience.

Reactions: Karbon

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
I'm getting this error whenever i try to start the game:

Script 'Colorful' line 16: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'gsub' for nil:NilClass

Anybody know what this means? I get the error after pressing the start button when game loads up and there is the clock ticking sound. It would continue ticking while this error is shown. This error really only occurred after using the patch as v3.3 seems to have worked with no problem.

Reactions: Karbon

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Ok, EX4 was realy cool. I only started shrift cuz Kazuya was the only intrestion character in MGQP collab. And we get some sneak peak into MGQ from EX4 so, im happy. I'm only sad, that the devs are so salty. Genoside bad bad bad. They had to make a super long extra chapter just to nail that point.

I just got 1 question tho. What about black fox?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes