TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If Hiyakki dies during the Titanoboa fight, can I save her on the second playthrough or should I revert to a previous save?
AFAIK, you need to revert to a previous save in order to do it. That's why the guide tells you to save at 3-1 in a different slot and not overwrite it.
Edit because I'm realizing I definitely read your message wrong: Unless you revert to the old save you can't get Hyakki and Titanoboa in that playthrough. I would assume that you can probably get them in your next playthrough though assuming you revert to the old save that time, because otherwise it would be kind of strange of the dev to do that.

Last edited:

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Will someone share save (including EX) my pc is broken so im using laptop aaand i don't wanna go all the way again with those endings :3

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Let me answer a few of these questions to help out.

can you tell me what diffrent btween actual game and dlc

is this actual game and dlc are separate?
The Game and DLC link are misconceptions, when I originally uploaded the files that were added to OP, I made a prepatched version with the dlc files already put in (if not then run the patch exe) and an untranslated version without the dlc for anyine who would want it or make a clean install.

The "Win" link leads to the prepatched version and the dlc link which is the untranslated version with some strange files mixed in(Not OP's fault). only download the Win version to avoid conflicts.

The Iron Maiden fight makes me wish I never figured out how to make the game work tbh
You will face two fights with Iron Maiden, both are difficult and will test one's resolve. Luckily the steps have been figured out for anyone stuck and make the game more understandable. These are excerpts from the guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fight 2 is the true test as it requires a certain strategy due to story reasons you'll discover.

Note that losing will make it more difficult so be careful there, tea is of course your friend and herbs aren't hard to come by if you're scavenging items anyways. As a bonus resource, I'll both link you to the guide here and just be mindful of spoilers so use CTRL+F if you get lost. I would also usually provide a text version for easy use but my connection is always wonky at best, don't know if it's me or the site itself this time.

Credit to the one who updated this guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/post-4754984

Hope this helps you out and stay safe!

Till next time.

Reactions: Honorable Lord L
Nov 27, 2021
I won eventually with morphine and all the buffs I could stack but Iron Maiden 2nd seems incredibly rng based, the first is very easy if you listened to the tutorials.
If she chooses to constantly bind your limbs and spam heaven shake you won't have enough time to even heal or keep your lust down. I stalled until after my 3rd coffin break to pop morphine, heal up and try tanking the final super spam assault but it came down to luck. Thanks for the tips though, the boss after was a cakewalk by comparison.

Fun game so far though, just a WILD spike in difficulty for her.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I won eventually with morphine and all the buffs I could stack but Iron Maiden 2nd seems incredibly rng based, the first is very easy if you listened to the tutorials.
If she chooses to constantly bind your limbs and spam heaven shake you won't have enough time to even heal or keep your lust down. I stalled until after my 3rd coffin break to pop morphine, heal up and try tanking the final super spam assault but it came down to luck. Thanks for the tips though, the boss after was a cakewalk by comparison.

Fun game so far though, just a WILD spike in difficulty for her.
Yeah that’s pretty common honestly, I call it the skimmer due to how hard it can be to defeat her the second time, I actually got to the final part of the second fight but didn’t know what to do and just pressed the wrong option.
Don’t beat yourself over it, Iron Maiden is definitely a difficulty spike that catches you off guard when you’re fairly weak and don’t have much at you disposal.
I hope you stick with the game for a bit more and remember to avoid losing to the demons too many times, they inflict a debuff and can’t be safe scummed due to being a global switch.
If you need anymore tips, don’t hesitate to ask, I’m likely to help most of the time when I’m available.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

VonDragonblade

Nov 9, 2019
Quite possibly one of the most frustrating, and yet enjoyable, games I've ever played. I'm still looking at the content available and covering what I can. I'm looking forward to the addition of EX 4 once I've gone through the first three.

10/10 A worthy experience if you can stick through it

Dot77

Jul 20, 2020
So... from my understanding, the current version pretty much makes the final boss impossible when attempting to do the genocide route. I guess my question is...

Is there anyway to beat the final through means of cheating? Or any other method for that matter...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So... from my understanding, the current version pretty much makes the final boss impossible when attempting to do the genocide route. I guess my question is...

Is there anyway to beat the final through means of cheating? Or any other method for that matter...
Only cheats. Beating it by normal methods is suicide and pure rng.

Reactions: Crazycarzom
Nov 27, 2021
During her bonding event, don't pick any options that signify you being afraid, her main gimmick in the game is invoking fear, so just refuse to fear her and you'll be golden.
Yeah I think this one is bugged for me
nothing
nothing
endure
doesn't work

struggle
nothing
endure
doesn't work

struggle
cry
endure
doesn't work

endure always says I couldn't suppress my fear for some reason

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2021
This game is old so this information probably doesn't matter but I've found a weirdly overpowered bug(?)
during the part of the game where
chases you, if you try persuading her to leave you alone it always succeeds and she gives 3000ish yen each time. There's no way that's supposed to happen right? Because she doesn't despawn from the chase and you can spam interact with her while wearing that one indulgence item that auto holsters your weapon.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
This game is old so this information probably doesn't matter but I've found a weirdly overpowered bug(?)
during the part of the game where
chases you, if you try persuading her to leave you alone it always succeeds and she gives 3000ish yen each time. There's no way that's supposed to happen right? Because she doesn't despawn from the chase and you can spam interact with her while wearing that one indulgence item that auto holsters your weapon.
No idea. Never took my time to do that.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
ok so im just start this game
and i just pick the spectator mode through it was the hardest mode that i can pick the first time...

turned out its a mode that lead you to the gag chapter

nice start i guess lol

ok for real i been play after mukuro chapter now
do i have to redo the whole progress again?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes