Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
so what is v8.06 vs v7.02(2.14)? since the changelog on p1 of this thread doesnt say anything
- EX 1, 2 & 3 translated.
- EX 4 (not translated yet).
- G-Route Ch. 4-3 translated (with increased difficulty). In addition, you have to complete any other ending before getting the G variants.

Reactions: diclo

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
- EX 1, 2 & 3 translated.
- EX 4 (not translated yet).
- G-Route Ch. 4-3 translated (with increased difficulty). In addition, you have to complete any other ending before getting the G variants.
Will throw in that the changelog for the latest patch includes a translation for the first dlc as well.

Other things that are untranslated:
- GAG MODE
-DLC 2-3
-Side Stories

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
Was wondering does anyone know where to get Bird's Feathers? I'm thinking maybe it's a drop from one of the bosses but I'm not sure? I remember one time Arachne boss fight dropped a "Great Bhudda Statue", so I guess you just farm her Bronze box a bunch of times once you unlock her, but I can't find Bird's feather and it's the last thing I need to make that really fluffy armor.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Was wondering does anyone know where to get Bird's Feathers? I'm thinking maybe it's a drop from one of the bosses but I'm not sure? I remember one time Arachne boss fight dropped a "Great Bhudda Statue", so I guess you just farm her Bronze box a bunch of times once you unlock her, but I can't find Bird's feather and it's the last thing I need to make that really fluffy armor.
That's a reward from Camazots (reach 50 affection points to unlock her chest in My Room)

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
camatotz 50 affection present gives a feather iirc

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
guy does the base game have the dlc included or do I need to dowload the dlc on the first page?
OP should have DLC already put into the folder and such, if I remember the links with 8.06_dlc in the name are just the untouched version of 8.06.

Stay safe and good day/night!

Till next time.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Shrifted and their team have posted an update to the translation of the game for anyone who doesn't know.

Here is a link to the post on ULMF:

In short, they have been hard at work to translate the beast of an EX Dungeon, which has been equated to be almost as long as the entire Neutral route. In addition, custom type setting and image translation with script editing is in order. There is a catch however, which will be noted in the prospective change log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's it, it will require a new version of the game but we should expect something in 2-3 weeks from now hopefully.

Stay safe and good day/night to everyone!

Till next time.

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
After perhaps a few hours and my internet crying from my activity, I have finished uploading version 8.06. Game is pre-patched and already has DLC installed. If the game isn't translated then run the patch exe included inside the game directory.

I do this for the sake of it and making it easier on others, the amount of website hunting and link generators I go through to get these games aren't fun, all I ask is you don't report these links, otherwise I'll just quit doing this stuff. Doesn't mean I won't stop helping anyone out with finding games however.

Pre-patched with DLC;
Mega

I added the untouched version as well for anybody who would want it.

Version 8.06;
Mega

Stay safe and have a good day/night!

Till next time.
so im quite new to this platform and this game has piqued my interest in the story mostly and attempted to download the link with the DLC with the v8.06 im currently on v7.02t2.14 and have tried mutliple time to gain access to the other EX stories and only got 1 with the Beetle Harpy Queen and i have no idea wtf im doing

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
so im quite new to this platform and this game has piqued my interest in the story mostly and attempted to download the link with the DLC with the v8.06 im currently on v7.02t2.14 and have tried mutliple time to gain access to the other EX stories and only got 1 with the Beetle Harpy Queen and i have no idea wtf im doing
EX stories u mean crystals after game right? Then you need bulid up your friendship with girls to max and do "bonding events"

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes