Zaratrax

Dec 22, 2019
so i have a question, now that im cockblocked of the genocide route for my first run, do you recomend a normal or a full mercy? thanks for answering
Normal routes are just variations of uncomplited True Mercy.
I recommend you to enjoy the game for the first time and don't check playthrough guides without the need.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
so i have a question, now that im cockblocked of the genocide route for my first run, do you recomend a normal or a full mercy? thanks for answering
1: double posting is kind of frowned upon, i would recommend not doing it and if you have anything to add just editing your first post.
2: I would recommend true mercy since, y'know "best ending" and such.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Neutral route is harder than true mercy so it depends on if you want to just take the middling road at the cost of it being harder or just jump right into getting the full experience.

There's also specific genocide dialogue for doing it after a pacifist route which is nice to experience.

Jackcollins

Jul 20, 2021
Can anyone give me a full save with a harem route or at least chapter 4-3
I don'want to start at the beginning of the game

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I got Iron Maiden/Lucy's Friendship to 99 and it just reset back to 20, any solutions?
Did you do a route where you got the pardon ending or something like that? I believe I heard that if you did that, all demons friendship values will reset back to 20 once after you get them to 99, but afterwards you can max them out.

Mar 5, 2019
Did you do a route where you got the pardon ending or something like that? I believe I heard that if you did that, all demons friendship values will reset back to 20 once after you get them to 99, but afterwards you can max them out.
I did a Neutral where you kill a lot of demons (not all) so that's probably it.

bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
So I have a bit of a problem, the vines from the dark room are stuck on my screen, tried closing and reloading the save but they're still there. Any ideas how to fix it aside from starting again?

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
So I have a bit of a problem, the vines from the dark room are stuck on my screen, tried closing and reloading the save but they're still there. Any ideas how to fix it aside from starting again?
you should be able to fix it by running into the vines again, apart from that i got nothing

Reactions: bravoski

Melferas20

May 20, 2020
Question, i don´t know why but I can´t pass the ex3 fairy preemptive strike at the start, it´s an automatic loss everytime. Did I mess something?

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Question, i don´t know why but I can´t pass the ex3 fairy preemptive strike at the start, it´s an automatic loss everytime. Did I mess something?
Not 100% sure it's been a while, but I think you cant dodge the 1st strike and you just have to survive. Somehow. As soon as you are able to fight back they run.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Not 100% sure it's been a while, but I think you cant dodge the 1st strike and you just have to survive. Somehow. As soon as you are able to fight back they run.
If you wait then it's an immediate loss, I think you might have to use an item or something. That's what I did at least, I used a morphine I think and then they decided to fuck off.

Melferas20

May 20, 2020
You can´t use morphin before the battle, and you don´t even have a turn. It happens the second time you see the fairies after you reject playing with them at the start.
Going to the left of the image then that happens.
1634589604699.png
1634589660893.png

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
You can´t use morphin before the battle, and you don´t even have a turn. It happens the second time you see the fairies after you reject playing with them at the start.
Going to the left of the image then that happens.
View attachment 1458597
View attachment 1458599
[EX 3]

Two fairies tips:
Go in the opposite direction of the shadow (first should be the left path), a fight with two fairies should start. When you regain control of Kazuya, use Painkillers (for reference with the shop machine in the Hell Room, pick the second option, it's the item which costs 200), then use the strongest Struggle option.

Melferas20

May 20, 2020
Thank you very much. I saw a video where he skipped the ero part, so i thought you had to avoid the battle, didn´t check for the Painkillers.

danny123K

Oct 20, 2021
Hi I am new here and I need someone to help me in regard to getting my game all good and going to be translated with the updated patch ver8.06. I had the game all translated and good to go before with RPGmaker and everything but when I hit run on the application for the translation it gives me the error that I need to download .net. and took me this link
I downloaded it and its still giving me the error can someone help me?

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Hi I am new here and I need someone to help me in regard to getting my game all good and going to be translated with the updated patch ver8.06. I had the game all translated and good to go before with RPGmaker and everything but when I hit run on the application for the translation it gives me the error that I need to download .net. and took me this link
I downloaded it and its still giving me the error can someone help me?
I'm having the same issue, I tried using the old method in the README translation.txt, but running game.exe didn't cause the window to be named "Gaijinizer" and there's no patch option in the game menu. It is in English though, so here's hoping it just werks and isn't an old translation.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes