Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
After editing the save to give myself 9999 everything, the cheat engine finaly found her hp, what the hell. Whatever. . . .So after all that I get a bad end scren and unplayable game? Is this it?
Edit: So reset the game few times the game resets itself and thats it? Welp devs wanted the geno to be unsatisfactory, and they did just that. yay. Now i wanna murder them all over again.
Edit2:Even bringing up old saves files makes so i cant continue geno and demons hate me? Ha they realy went out of their way for this one. Ah, I need public save data as well, ok.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Sorry to the guy who asked me how I got 97% in the compendium before doing ex4. I searched through my saves but couldn't find it. I'm so eager for the translation and thankful to the translators!!!

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
just beat Arachne in Hardcore without being caught in her net for a single time
using cool calm for her fear, sylph speed for her net, hell break for regen, and rebellion for damage

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
thats what i meant, daji, for example cooks a feast for us
Ok, but how you trigger it? I gave the ring to Lampas and finished the game. Nothing new compared to normal true mercy end. Do that feast happen post endgame or what. Do I need to give it early or only few characters like Daji have to scenes?

Reactions: BeenSolong

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok, but how you trigger it? I gave the ring to Lampas and finished the game. Nothing new compared to normal true mercy end. Do that feast happen post endgame or what. Do I need to give it early or only few characters like Daji have to scenes?
If you give the ring to a monster, there's a post credit scene with that monster when you finish the run. All of them have one (from Barghest to Daji)

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
who (besides daji) has in your opinion the best post-wedding scene?
Daji's was actually pretty bad and what i'd consider a soft bad end.

Of course not as bad as arachne's which would just be a hard bad end.

Lampas's was cute and most likely the best, followed by echo, mukuro, and lucy.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
If you give the ring to a monster, there's a post credit scene with that monster when you finish the run. All of them have one (from Barghest to Daji)
Is it possible to give the ring to Hyakki or Mormo? Obviously they wouldn't have scenes but at least some line of dialogue for it?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Is it possible to give the ring to Hyakki or Mormo? Obviously they wouldn't have scenes but at least some line of dialogue for it?
Can't give presents to Mormo for story reasons and Hyakki isn't interested.

Either way to clarify something, in order to see the marriage scenes, you can only marry one demon before the main game ends. Proposing to multiple will not allow you to see the scene (since the only way is through cheating), also from what I believe, after you propose to a demon they get a different picture when the ending is playing but don't know how valid that is.

Hope that helped and stay safe!

Till next time.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Either way to clarify something, in order to see the marriage scenes, you can only marry one demon before the main game ends. Proposing to multiple will not allow you to see the scene (since the only way is through cheating)
So if I give the ring reload and give the ring to another I wont get the scene, same if I give, end, watch scene and reload before ending? I'm in a middle of a run atm so I think Ill latter test if saving save data and public data from before ring allows me to watch the scene anyway. I realy dont wanna replay whole game just for 1 more scene.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So if I give the ring reload and give the ring to another I wont get the scene, same if I give, end, watch scene and reload before ending? I'm in a middle of a run atm so I think Ill latter test if saving save data and public data from before ring allows me to watch the scene anyway. I realy dont wanna replay whole game just for 1 more scene.
As a rule of thumb with this game, your publicdata is usually going to be what stores variables that would stay across runs, like affection. Not sure if the ring would be saved under that too, but I'd make a backup of it before just in case.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
here is a save just before the last boss

EDIT: it works I was able to see lampas's scene with no trouble
PS: who else thought that the lampas loss scene end kind of sad?
PPS: does M level stand for Monster level? or what does it stand for? i only ever did the TM ending

Last edited:
Reactions: thrownawayburger

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys, haven't checked in on this game in a while so can someone tell me whether a translated version of EX4 is out? And if so can I get the link? Thanks!

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Thx for the save, Ill reach that part soon too.
does M level stand for Monster level? or what does it stand for? i only ever did the TM ending
I would assume its Magic level. Since Kazuya takes monsters magic by killing thm. This was said in chapter 1-2 if you went genoside.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Thx for the save, Ill reach that part soon too.

I would assume its Magic level. Since Kazuya takes monsters magic by killing thm. This was said in chapter 1-2 if you went genoside.
I never went genocide so...
though monster level would fit to imo considering what I see in EX2

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
I never went genocide so...
though monster level would fit to imo considering what I see in EX2
I ll soon be going into those EX things. So we will see.
On other news the wedding scene works alright, got even a new scene whit archbishop I didnt get the 1st time. Daji was almost sweet? Now Ill have to grind the ending 13 more time to watch rest of the wedding endings. . .
And lastly a question Ex4 is untranlated still? I play whats downloaded from the game link not the one labeled as DLC, that one was untranslated at all. So translation for Ex4 will come sometime in the future? Or is it translated and I need to somehow patch the DLC dl link.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes