Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
to be honest I'm too much of a goody 2 shoes/nice person/wimp to go down the darker paths, both here and in Undertale.

in detail: here I only completed the true mercy route since I had a guide and in Undertale I only did 1 normal and then true mercy and the uninstalled it like the game asked me to

Ranonymou

Jun 10, 2021
Ok I think I give up. I started a genoside run and it went fine untill Hyakki. I'm pretty sure its unwinnable. I even edited the save and gave myself 9999 stats and I still deal 500 dmg. I'd be gratefull if anyone had tips to finish genoside (i just wanna see the ending). If not I'll see myself to the true mercy route.
Just use Cheat Engine since the fight itself is an absolute chore on purpose. Don't forget to backup your save file if you want to deny the Pardon and see the following scenes because I forgot and I slightly regret it but thats not stopping me from another Genocide run hehe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vesperr

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for all that info. Answered a lot of questions. I just finished the Echo chapter but she never showed up in the room. Did I miss something?
So that's how you get Genocide? I think going down the Hypocrite route is what gave me 97% completion in the compendium. So if I struggle against the Lampas in those rooms and fail, will I be thrown onto the Hypocrite route? I can't even rest or get tea?
So is that how you get Genocide instead of Hypocrite?

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Did already ex4 translated and if yes can someone share with mega ? The mega I have the game is on 7.02 version and I already have done in Japanese first to see how is and I want do it again on English

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Did already ex4 translated and if yes can someone share with mega ? The mega I have the game is on 7.02 version and I already have done in Japanese first to see how is and I want do it again on English
Not yet

May 8, 2021
Any good Monster Girls?
You can marry one of them, so they will be sort of "good/friendly" for main character, at least that's what revealed after ending. Even Daji, in her own way.
But in reaity - yeah, Hyakki.
Mother Rabbit can be barely counted, since she's quite mad about k i d s. Her intentions were probably pure, but methods - huh.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone have the version 7.02 of the game where you can do genocide from the beginning and is able to defeat the ogre merchant? i really want to play that one and see the changes compared to what it is now where the game only let you do it if you did a true mercy run first and hyakki is absolutely impossible

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone have the version 7.02 of the game where you can do genocide from the beginning and is able to defeat the ogre merchant? i really want to play that one and see the changes compared to what it is now where the game only let you do it if you did a true mercy run first and hyakki is absolutely impossible
, though I'm not sure if it's possible to win on this version, sorry about that...
Let me know if it isn't, since I'm pretty sure I have an older version around SOMEWHERE, but it probably won't have the genocide route fully hand translated.

May 8, 2021
Actually, you can modify game files/game proj file to skip this unbeatable battle(I did only neutral/true ending huh) via RPGMaker Editor. The point is, after that - game returns to its original language. No clue if translate-patcher will correctly work on modified game, but you can give a try.
(You can modify game before battle, skip battle, save the game, and transfer save file to normal version)

Doomlol666

Sep 2, 2019
Hey guys doom here, I have been having some shit luck and made some stupid decisions and lost all my save files trying to get the mttk to save the oni merchant for true mercy and I was wondering if anybody had a save file that had just gotten the mttk without killing a single monster. If not that's total fine its just I don't want to have to redo 8 hours of terrible RNG. You would be a fucking godsend to me if anybody has it. Sorry if that's to much work.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Hey guys doom here, I have been having some shit luck and made some stupid decisions and lost all my save files trying to get the mttk to save the oni merchant for true mercy and I was wondering if anybody had a save file that had just gotten the mttk without killing a single monster. If not that's total fine its just I don't want to have to redo 8 hours of terrible RNG. You would be a fucking godsend to me if anybody has it. Sorry if that's to much work.
can only send you this so you dont have to play through all 8h (btw its in hardcore)

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I have a question the DLC File is It A Add-on Or different game like a part too because there's A .exe in that dlc rar if not do I just add audio & graphics am confused

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes