Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I have a question the DLC File is It A Add-on Or different game like a part too because there's A .exe in that dlc rar if not do I just add audio & graphics am confused
DLC is an addon, it's just for a treat for those who want more h-scenes to view. Don't know why there's an EXE in the rar but just put the audio and graphics folders into the main game directory.

If it says patch though, you can mostly ignore it if you already have the game patched to the latest version.

Stay safe and good day/night!

Till next time.

Maldrid

Oct 12, 2018
I completed ex 2 but now I don't have access to ex3 and ex4. Anyone have an idea what's wrong or what I could have miss in ex2?

(edit) wait I got it.

Last edited:

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
So I was digging here and there. As I gather many people liked genoside more then mercy, Dev got salty, banned talking about geno on forum and placed unwinnable boss at the end. I only picked up Shrift cuz Kazuyza was the most intresting character from MGQP collab. And I found monster girl femdom Undertale, whit salty devs. This is a fucking meme start to finish. I enjoyed the game, but the geno cockblock left a bad aftertaste. I even had to find a new save file cuz game was blocking me from True Mercy just because I dared to start genoside. Unlit Shrift 2 is out and translated I think I'm done whit this game. Ok I'm done ranting thank you for your time random internet person who took a minute to read it.
You have to do a neutral run to redeem yourself to be able to do true mercy again You expect demons who remember you killed them to be friendly with you?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
This the gif you were looking for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes indeed i was looking for something like that, but isn't there suppose to be a video with that gif? Since i know that user request was

''
I'd like to request a [video] of Hecate's real scene.

If you have any good ideas, I'll leave it to Nekomata-sama.
If not, I'd like to see her in cowgirl position like in EX2.
Also, a little dialogue would be nice.
This is my first request, so it's a bit abstract.
Sorry!''

Do you maybe have some information regarding this? This is a movie version or so does translation says : )

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Yes indeed i was looking for something like that, but isn't there suppose to be a video with that gif? Since i know that user request was

''
I'd like to request a [video] of Hecate's real scene.

If you have any good ideas, I'll leave it to Nekomata-sama.
If not, I'd like to see her in cowgirl position like in EX2.
Also, a little dialogue would be nice.
This is my first request, so it's a bit abstract.
Sorry!''

Do you maybe have some information regarding this?
Found it browsing a site that replaces YP, I’ll put the link in a spoiler, if you need me to upload it somewhere else due to any difficulties or don’t trust the link, I’d be happy to do so when I can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stay safe and good day!

Till next time.

Reactions: allinon

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
You have to do a neutral run to redeem yourself to be able to do true mercy again You expect demons who remember you killed them to be friendly with you?
True. But I could not max out friendship. As it hitted 99 it resetted to 20. And how do I beat Daji whit no bonus sp from befriending? The stat being reset and haveing to build it up, ok fair. But blocking like that?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
True. But I could not max out friendship. As it hitted 99 it resetted to 20. And how do I beat Daji whit no bonus sp from befriending? The stat being reset and haveing to build it up, ok fair. But blocking like that?
Friendship resets only once. After that, you can increase it like you normally do.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Friendship resets only once. After that, you can increase it like you normally do.
Still. Building it up twice? its faster to just wipe all game memory and start clean.
Also, any advice how to hack the game for hyakki boss? I really wanna see that sweet genoside ending.

Ranonymou

Jun 10, 2021
I tryed everything here nothing works. Not Hyakki hp, not editing other values. Nothing. I tryed every way, many times.
It worked for me but I think I was in a Hypocrite(?) run so I don't know if Hyakki is literally unbeatable in any other route. If you're super new to cheat engine, I forgot to mention that you need cheat engine plugged onto the Shrift application. Before you change her hp values, repeat step 3 a few more times to confirm that you are seeing her actual hp value or else you're doing something wrong here. If necessary, I think you might need to freeze her hp value to stop her from healing it up repeatedly and force her to stay down incase I mistook it for multiple phases somehow. Give this a shot again and I'll be checking this on my side later. I'm still in the middle of a fresh playthrough so it'll take me some time to reach Hyakki for round 2

Roxas Oblivion

Aug 5, 2018
Hey I am still to this day stuck on the first hell hound or black dog fight in EX4 where it keeps replaying the fight over and over even in a win or lose situation and idk how to get out of it?

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
Still. Building it up twice? its faster to just wipe all game memory and start clean.
Also, any advice how to hack the game for hyakki boss? I really wanna see that sweet genoside ending.
Use RPGMaker Editor to edit gamefiles - you can just remove hyakki boss from map, or replace it w/ something else.
Beware - Assets in Editor are *not* translated, so you have to find location of battle w/ her.
And yet, there is a chance that battle contain some special check/data for ending. But, better than nothing.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Go to save-edit website and get "all weapons." That should help.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
It worked for me but I think I was in a Hypocrite(?) run so I don't know if Hyakki is literally unbeatable in any other route. If you're super new to cheat engine, I forgot to mention that you need cheat engine plugged onto the Shrift application. Before you change her hp values, repeat step 3 a few more times to confirm that you are seeing her actual hp value or else you're doing something wrong here. If necessary, I think you might need to freeze her hp value to stop her from healing it up repeatedly and force her to stay down incase I mistook it for multiple phases somehow. Give this a shot again and I'll be checking this on my side later. I'm still in the middle of a fresh playthrough so it'll take me some time to reach Hyakki for round 2
Yea its plugged alright, but when I scan her hp in battle unknow value and after that decreased by my dmg *2 i get nothing, no values. I tryed it few times, *2, normal, *2+1, nothing. The only thing i managed to find is the gold value, edited that to 0 and couldnt bring it back up, not that it would help.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes