Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I ll soon be going into those EX things. So we will see.
On other news the wedding scene works alright, got even a new scene whit archbishop I didnt get the 1st time. Daji was almost sweet? Now Ill have to grind the ending 13 more time to watch rest of the wedding endings. . .
And lastly a question Ex4 is untranlated still? I play whats downloaded from the game link not the one labeled as DLC, that one was untranslated at all. So translation for Ex4 will come sometime in the future? Or is it translated and I need to somehow patch the DLC dl link.
1632158658310.png
also, if you are using my save, samael should only take a magazine worth of shots total

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
View attachment 1414579
also, if you are using my save, samael should only take a magazine worth of shots total
So not translated. OK.
Thx for concern, I got it on my own save. 4 shots from the cannon puts it down, replaying all cutscenes takes longer.
I do have to say I love how the killer demons question Kazuyas sanity when he proposes. Who would ever give a ring to Arachne other then to just see what happens? Dear god the wedding scene whit Arache is the worst.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
So not translated. OK.
Thx for concern, I got it on my own save. 4 shots from the cannon puts it down, replaying all cutscenes takes longer.
I do have to say I love how the killer demons question Kazuyas sanity when he proposes. Who would ever give a ring to Arachne other then to just see what happens? Dear god the wedding scene whit Arache is the worst.
1632160427555.png

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Do I download both the dlc file and the win file here?
If yes then how is the DLC file over 2GB? The base game on dlsite was 2.8GB
The three ci-en DLCs are separate as well right?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm really not sure. I think the DLC download is the game with the DLCs already installed, but from what I've been hearing it doesn't have the translation in it. The other one is just the base game pre-patched, but no DLCs afaik.

I'm not sure what you mean by ci-en DLCs? As far as I know there's the EX scenarios but those aren't DLCs so much as content updates so I'm not sure what else there would be to refer to as DLC besides the actual DLC. Not like said DLC is really all that special though, just h-scenes with new girls and they're not even translated yet.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I'm really not sure. I think the DLC download is the game with the DLCs already installed, but from what I've been hearing it doesn't have the translation in it. The other one is just the base game pre-patched, but no DLCs afaik.

I'm not sure what you mean by ci-en DLCs? As far as I know there's the EX scenarios but those aren't DLCs so much as content updates so I'm not sure what else there would be to refer to as DLC besides the actual DLC. Not like said DLC is really all that special though, just h-scenes with new girls and they're not even translated yet.
Checked and it's still the version I uploaded, meaning it's pre-patched and has all 3 DLCs, checking the one marked DLC, it's basically the raw version with a graphics folder (does not include DLC) attached.

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
So I was redoing the whole game once again, and was planning on doing the Ocelot DLC, but apparently the code to unlock her Dream Talisman doesn't work? I verified in the game files and her Picture file is in it. Tried multiple times her code but it never seems to work?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I was redoing the whole game once again, and was planning on doing the Ocelot DLC, but apparently the code to unlock her Dream Talisman doesn't work? I verified in the game files and her Picture file is in it. Tried multiple times her code but it never seems to work?
I have no idea myself to be honest. I think I saw someone say that you have to be in the true mercy lobby or something to get it but I don't think the thing to get it is even in there.
So I mean, if anyone has a solution...

Reactions: V0RPAL1N

Daron430

May 6, 2019
I have no idea myself to be honest. I think I saw someone say that you have to be in the true mercy lobby or something to get it but I don't think the thing to get it is even in there.
So I mean, if anyone has a solution...
I tried the code.
It worked for me after beating the game on true mercy.

Reactions: V0RPAL1N
May 25, 2017
I was able to get the Ocelot code to work, but the other two do not for me. Do I need to do something else for them to work? Because I have the necessary files and have completed True Mercy along with all of the EX's.

I even see the corresponding Mementos in my inventory, but they don't show up at the machine you're supposed to use them on.

EDIT: Apparently my save was bugged. I had to manually remove the mementos from my save file using and then re-input the codes.

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
hey bro do you have any link for EX4 patch ? and do you know when EX4 will be translated ?
The version is 8.06, the latest version I'm aware of, meaning it should have EX4 available to play. Now concerning the translation of EX4, I honestly have no idea,EX4 is larger then the other EX dungeons and it usually takes a few months to get an update, last one was in July I believe (EX1 and DLC1).

So in short, you can play through EX1-4 but EX4 isn't translated yet. Hope that helped and stay safe out there!

Till next time.

aybabah

May 9, 2021
The version is 8.06, the latest version I'm aware of, meaning it should have EX4 available to play. Now concerning the translation of EX4, I honestly have no idea,EX4 is larger then the other EX dungeons and it usually takes a few months to get an update, last one was in July I believe (EX1 and DLC1).

So in short, you can play through EX1-4 but EX4 isn't translated yet. Hope that helped and stay safe out there!

Till next time.
thank you so much my dear friend

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
im having troubles with keeping my game in the genocide route, its supossed the save tittle haves to be in red right?, but for some reason i cant maintain it after 2-1(specially the nekomatas) i dont really know what to do if you can help me i would apreaciate it, even when 002 appeared in 2-1 i still had the genocider mc.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
im having troubles with keeping my game in the genocide route, its supossed the save tittle haves to be in red right?, but for some reason i cant maintain it after 2-1(specially the nekomatas) i dont really know what to do if you can help me i would apreaciate it, even when 002 appeared in 2-1 i still had the genocider mc.
Genocide can't be your first route now for some reason. Dev committed angy at people liking it more than the true mercy route so they changed it so that you have to do a different route first, you can't talk about it AT ALL on their discord, and the final boss is now WAAAAY harder.

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
Genocide can't be your first route now for some reason. Dev committed angy at people liking it more than the true mercy route so they changed it so that you have to do a different route first, you can't talk about it AT ALL on their discord, and the final boss is now WAAAAY harder.
oh cmon this sucks, i wanted to do it first.... not because mercy is bad but because i dont feel confortable doing a genocide route after a pacifist.... it just feels wrong, oh well ill do a neutral and thats all, thanks for answering so fast

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
so i have a question, now that im cockblocked of the genocide route for my first run, do you recomend a normal or a full mercy? thanks for answering

so i finished true mercy, how can i start now the genocide route?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes