Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
It was told on previous posts there's a patch inside the game's folder. You have to execute it to install the current translation patch. If not, MEGA link should have it.
Also, EX4 is not translated yet and Spectator difficulty is MTL. The rest is already translated.

Edit.: Unlike Mio and Ocelot DLC, Yami's DLC is translated.
There's no patch in my folder.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Does hecate has only 1 scene in EX 2 where she uses her tail while you are tied on the bed? Or is there some other variation that you can achieve somehow?

Last edited:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
So after hearing lots about this game and becoming curious with the event in mgqp2 thinking shrift was a modern day monster girl coexistence thing like mgq decided to play it and... Why are we supposed to play the mercy route instead of going full Doom slayer on their asses?

"Kazuya is too scawy TT-TT", says the demon who ate unarmed defenseless humans for breakfast that morning, the demon who can't be killed by any means, just banished back to hell, the demon who not content in killing you also rips your soul off to be their property for eternity, the demon who painted every wall in the facility with human flavored strawberry cool aid

WTF? Shrift writer is Kenkou Cross but worse, why the "i do everything to survive and get the hell out of here" aka genocide route is so reviled, while the game pats you on your back for being a good piece of meat for the girls you befriend while the others of their species go around killing every human out there, just because they have a pussy means shit if their instinct is of a shiki approved murder whore
Undertale this isn't

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a step by step guide on this game for each area?
Because i'm using the search tool and every answer directs to the pastebin that doesn't work anymore
I need a guide for genocide haru and liz
can you kill em? is there a way to fight them??? are there other encounters like that in future chapters? and how do i kill those?
plz gib genocide guide

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
plz gib genocide guide
Alright, here's your genocide guide:
1 - Do any other run first because you can't do genocide first run anymore for some stupid reason.
2 - Go into options and disable NG+ benefits after your first run.
3 - Kill everything.
4 - ???
5 - Profit.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Is there a step by step guide on this game for each area?
Because i'm using the search tool and every answer directs to the pastebin that doesn't work anymore
I need a guide for genocide haru and liz
can you kill em? is there a way to fight them??? are there other encounters like that in future chapters? and how do i kill those?
plz gib genocide guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have to agree with you, doesn't help that the dev left the forum they frequented and banned any discussion of the Genocide route in the official discord server, so not a good look for them.

I've also left Anego's updated Shrift Notes to which not only gives the requirement for every ending but also contains a list of each compendium entry that can be earned, which should help some of you and much more like drops. Again credit to Anegorami for their hard work.

Either way I do hope you are safe and needs fulfilled, Good night/day!

Till next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired Noir
Mar 10, 2020

Have to agree with you, doesn't help that the dev left the forum they frequented and banned any discussion of the Genocide route in the official discord server, so not a good look for them.
Is the forum in japanese? Why did they ban the genocide discussion? Can I ask an invite link to their discord? Thanks.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Is the forum in japanese? Why did they ban the genocide discussion? Can I ask an invite link to their discord? Thanks.
It's hard to tell why really, Dev probably got mad about people only discussing it or something, although I've heard others say that it's due to Genocide being more popular then the actual game's normal routes (take that with a grain of salt, don't have all the info and is better to ask someone more knowledgeable). Thus it's locked behind completing the game once before. Dev also made it impossible to finish Genocide without mods provided by the userbase.

To be more clear, the dev disappeared off ULMF and conducted a zero-tolerance policy banning any discussion about Genocide. Also here's a link to one of the posts that has the discord link in the signature.

Stay safe.

Till next time

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
It's hard to tell why really, Dev probably got mad about people only discussing it
I have a theory, from what I gathered from discussions and overviews of the game, the monsters that player should feel empathy towards to go on mercy route turned out to be unlikeable and flat out evil and nobody cares about them. That's why everyone goes genocide route and generaly more interested in punishing monsters for their wrongdoings.
The only justification I saw was for bunny monster who was turning people into quickly dying infants, that she thought she was helping them while unknowingly killing them.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Someone can please tell me what the hell you're supposed to do during daji endurance beast form? BECAUSE THIS BITCH WONT LET GO, defensive form doesnt work, the struggle option is disabled, and she kills me after 3 turns without any way for me to defend from it 1630895265645.png

Last edited:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018

I've also left Anego's updated Shrift Notes to which not only gives the requirement for every ending but also contains a list of each compendium entry that can be earned, which should help some of you and much more like drops. Again credit to Anegorami for their hard work.

Either way I do hope you are safe and needs fulfilled, Good night/day!

Till next time.
"Using meira help isn't taken into account, locks out of true mercy and affects the ending you get in a negative way"
Do you know what negative way that is? im thinking on using her help to drop the endings from true mercy to neutral then go genocide

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
"Using meira help isn't taken into account, locks out of true mercy and affects the ending you get in a negative way"
Do you know what negative way that is? im thinking on using her help to drop the endings from true mercy to neutral then go genocide
All assistance does from what I could tell was basically lock you out of true mercy, meaning you would end up with a neutral ending (a,b or c) depending on who you befriended and apparently also your level.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes