SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
1630374127551.png

What am I missing in Daji's gel form? lost to her using the bronze box and got some type of vore scene yet that didn't unlock this so I would assume it isn't that.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks, another question, is the genocide/hypocrite route translated? Since I know the spectator route isn't translated so i'm wondering if the less taken routes aren't properly translated.
Yes, base game save for spectator, side-stories, EX4 and DLC 2 & 3 are translated

Just make sure to backup saves. Also from what can be said, it's technically impossible to beat anyways.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
You have to clear True Mercy (recruit 14 girls in My Room).
From that point, you can save and you'll appear on a post-content room (My Room) with four crystals (EX 1, 2, 3 and 4) that requires the following:
EX 1: Bond with Mother Rabbit.
EX 2: Bond with Barghest, Lampas, Empuse and Hyakki.
EX 3: Bond with Sphinx and Hyakki.
EX 4 (not translated, yet): Beat EX 1, 2 and 3.
Thank you so much mate for explaining how crystals work! That was the thing that was puzzling me.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Yes, base game save for spectator, side-stories, EX4 and DLC 2 & 3 are translated

Just make sure to backup saves. Also from what can be said, it's technically impossible to beat anyways.
yeah pretty sure I read somewhere that the final boss changes your difficulty to hard, so I was just thinking about playing through the whole game on hard for it to get used to it, the game was really fun on true mercy normal, even if i was forced to fight daji with max corruption.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
yeah pretty sure I read somewhere that the final boss changes your difficulty to hard, so I was just thinking about playing through the whole game on hard for it to get used to it, the game was really fun on true mercy normal, even if i was forced to fight daji with max corruption.
On the genocide route, yes that does happen. And I'm pretty sure it's not even hard from what I remember, but a difficulty ABOVE hard that I'm not sure if you can even unlock.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
On the genocide route, yes that does happen. And I'm pretty sure it's not even hard from what I remember, but a difficulty ABOVE hard that I'm not sure if you can even unlock.
pretty sure hardcore mode is the mode above that, don't really know what it does though.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
pretty sure hardcore mode is the mode above that, don't really know what it does though.
Must be me misremembering what's after hard then. It isn't Hard mode or Hardcore mode, it is literally called "Lunatic". I'm pretty sure that's a difficulty that you can't unlock, and even if you could, you definitely wouldn't be able to beat the game with it.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
The twins don't even have an entry in either the book or the scene replayer
They have an entry in the book, not for their scene but for them in general.

It could still be replayed by just redoing 2-2 though or by having a save right before the fight.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Ok, what the fuck. I downloaded through dlc nopy link but the game is entirely in japanese, not a single word in english.
Why do you confuse people? Just call it untranslated version.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok, what the fuck. I downloaded through dlc nopy link but the game is entirely in japanese, not a single word in english.
Why do you confuse people? Just call it untranslated version.
It was told on previous posts there's a patch inside the game's folder. You have to execute it to install the current translation patch. If not, MEGA link should have it.
Also, EX4 is not translated yet and Spectator difficulty is MTL. The rest is already translated.

Edit.: Unlike Mio and Ocelot DLC, Yami's DLC is translated.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes