Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Is there an estimation how long is it before the translation is complete?
No idea, 3.1 was released on April 5, 3.2 on May 28th and 3.3 on July 27. Going by what can be assumed, EX4 is supposed to be almost as big as the base game but can't confirm that personally. All things considered, should get an update(progress report) within a month in the best case, unless something happens and stalls the translation.

Last edited:

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
No idea, 3.1 was released on April 5, 3.2 on May 28th and 3.3 on July 27. Going by what can be assumed, EX4 is supposed to be almost as big as the base game but can't confirm that personally. All things considered, should get an update within a month in the best case, unless something happens and stalls the translation.
Those EX1, EX2, etc. is some sort of post game content or something? I don't wanna stumble into untranslated chanks of content during my playthrough. Can I play through the base game and wait for completion of translation before plaiyng those EX things?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
And some time for translation, i guess. A half of year?
depends on how big shrift 2 will be
and how many patches and stuff they add
and of course how fast the translator works
(i bet the guys on ulmf will do it):sneaky:

also
Those EX1, EX2, etc. is some sort of post game content or something?
Can I play through the base game and wait for completion of translation before plaiyng those EX things?
yes. (also ex 1,2,3 are already translated)

Last edited:

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Those EX1, EX2, etc. is some sort of post game content or something? I don't wanna stumble into untranslated chanks of content during my playthrough. Can I play through the base game and wait for completion of translation before plaiyng those EX things?
Absolutely, yes. Last I checked, I'm not sure if the entire genocide route was fully translated. But right now if you were to download off the front page, You can play the whole game up through EX3 on the Mercy route fully translated. Sadly, EX4 is still in the works, so I've gotta wait for that since I want to understand what I'm doing.

And some time for translation, i guess. A half of year?
That seems rather generous... The translation for this game is still ongoing, and when I first found out about the game wasn't even on this site yet. If the translation for 2 is anywhere close to the same as this games, then it'll probably be at least a year after the game releases before the translation is proper.

No idea, 3.1 was released on April 5, 3.2 on May 28th and 3.3 on July 27. Going by what can be assumed, EX4 is supposed to be almost as big as the base game but can't confirm that personally. All things considered, should get an update within a month in the best case, unless something happens and stalls the translation.
That's good to know! I had actually dropped this game for a while on EX1 when I first downloaded it... back when EX1 was machine translated, and I had gotten stuck. Recently came back because... well, I wanted to finish it and found the translations had progressed. Translation-wise, I can see EX4 being pretty big considering EX4 is a pretty big collab. Hopefully it doesn't take too long... but even once that finishes, I know now that the content after EX4 isn't in the game yet... I'm pretty excited to see all this content, but it makes me sad to know it'll be quite a while before I actually get the chance to enjoy it

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I have a question my dear chat. I've seen some videos on Phub with ''new'' Shrift content on english, now is that machine translation that the guy is using? And is that Giant pirate thing...Girl a part of Ex 4 or shrift 2?

For more context, there is also some fairy's, spiders, and well...Giant pirate thing...

If i can get some insight on what's going on, thank you my gentle chat.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I have a question my dear chat. I've seen some videos on Phub with ''new'' Shrift content on english, now is that machine translation that the guy is using? And is that Giant pirate thing...Girl a part of Ex 4 or shrift 2?

For more context, there is also some fairy's, spiders, and well...Giant pirate thing...

If i can get some insight on what's going on, thank you my gentle chat.
That's EX 3 scenario. It's already translated.

Reactions: allinon
May 8, 2021
And, i tried EX3. I tried to dodge this "Blonde Spider Girl", i tried to kill her, but i can't even damage her. But she's spamming siren's voice and pin in combat mode, without end. Is there any strategy to beat her?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
And, i tried EX3. I tried to dodge this "Blonde Spider Girl", i tried to kill her, but i can't even damage her. But she's spamming siren's voice and pin in combat mode, without end. Is there any strategy to beat her?
For me, I started the combat with the wind magic that lets you dodge more... can't remember the name. Then you dodge her attack, and it only took me two attacks after that to get rid of her.

May 8, 2021
One question my gentle sir. I did beat game in the past couple of times and i was never able to unlock that content. Do you maybe know what conditions are to get to that?
For every EX scenario you should:
WARNING: New Game mechanics can prevent you from granting True Mercy Ending(If you went Genocide Ending). You can turn off NG+ Mechanic in setting
1)Achieve True Mercy Ending(Sparing everybody; at the end of the game every room would have a person)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)Achieve specific tasks:
(You can ignore it if you have 100 bound level with everybody)

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
One question my gentle sir. I did beat game in the past couple of times and i was never able to unlock that content. Do you maybe know what conditions are to get to that?
You have to clear True Mercy (recruit 14 girls in My Room).
From that point, you can save and you'll appear on a post-content room (My Room) with four crystals (EX 1, 2, 3 and 4) that requires the following:
EX 1: Bond with Mother Rabbit.
EX 2: Bond with Barghest, Lampas, Empuse and Hyakki.
EX 3: Bond with Sphinx and Hyakki.
EX 4 (not translated, yet): Beat EX 1, 2 and 3.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes