Reaper875

Jun 5, 2021
So I finished EX1, but I don't know how to start EX2. All the other crystals are still just ????'s. How do you open up the other EX levels?

EDIT: Also I downloaded the third DLC, Ocelot, but the code doesn't seem to work for me. Do I need to be on a more updated version? Because if so... I have no idea how to go about patching my game.
I am pretty sure it is just working on bonds with the girls till it is 100 for EX 1 - EX 3 and for EX 4 it is beating EX 1 - EX 3. I am sure others will know more than I do though if there is more to it, but pretty sure that is all I did :3

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I am pretty sure it is just working on bonds with the girls till it is 100 for EX 1 - EX 3 and for EX 4 it is beating EX 1 - EX 3. I am sure others will know more than I do though if there is more to it, but pretty sure that is all I did :3
I've gotten to 100 with all the girls already. Which is why I don't know why EX2 isn't unlocking after I finished EX1... :(

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
Yup. I've even run back through each room to double check that everyone is at 100. Even did a quick True Mercy NG+ run and redid the EX1 on that, and still nothing.
so you did hyakkis "bonding event" right because thats when ex3 unlocked for me

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
so you did hyakkis "bonding event" right because thats when ex3 unlocked for me
I don't actually see the option for a bonding event for her.... I've gone through each dialogue option in chat and opened the two chests behind her. I don't have EX2 unlocked yet either though.

May 8, 2021
So I finished EX1, but I don't know how to start EX2. All the other crystals are still just ????'s. How do you open up the other EX levels?

EDIT: Also I downloaded the third DLC, Ocelot, but the code doesn't seem to work for me. Do I need to be on a more updated version? Because if so... I have no idea how to go about patching my game.
Gopherdude You see, somewhere here(in this thread and first message with all-sorta-stuff) is a link with Version-A, and Version-B of the game.(A-B for simplicity, and 'cuz my mind can barely hold any information for a long time)
Version-A with translation only for EX1. On this - EX2 and others are locked.
Version-B with translation of EX1-EX2-EX3.

You should download game from different link. I remember this helped me.

May 8, 2021
And i should warn you. it seems that you should be careful with saves. I was able to transfer save with all my bond 100 harem and so on, but there was no record of True Mercy. So, i tried a new game, and - horay!, no traces of my previous game. You should keep file that keeps global info about game.

Yes, i accidently replaced "global info save" with clear file, and now i have to beat the game again, even if i have file with Bond 100.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
And i should warn you. it seems that you should be careful with saves. I was able to transfer save with all my bond 100 harem and so on, but there was no record of True Mercy. So, i tried a new game, and - horay!, no traces of my previous game. You should keep file that keeps global info about game.

Yes, i accidently replaced "global info save" with clear file, and now i have to beat the game again, even if i have file with Bond 100.
Gotcha... thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll start looking then... I probably have the earlier one since I downloaded it when the post was first made. Haven't downloaded anything from here since, I think.

May 8, 2021
Gotcha... thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll start looking then... I probably have the earlier one since I downloaded it when the post was first made. Haven't downloaded anything from here since, I think.
This "miss" with my global info file is the greatest pain in my ass since 2015.
So yes, i hope this will help.

And you should check newest version 8.06. I believe(Or i think?) everything related to "closed EX2-EX3" was fixed.
You can find this version in first message on this thread. At least on MIXDROP link.

May 8, 2021
Actually, can you drop here your save after EX1, and global info save? I think i have enough willpower to redownload entire game and try it again.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Actually, can you drop here your save after EX1, and global info save? I think i have enough willpower to redownload entire game and try it again.
Where do you find the global info save? I've tried to avoid messing with it, since I went for the mercy route right away. I don't have all the loss scenes, either. But that's something I figured I could fix on my own time if I really wanted to get them all.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Well if it's the file I think it is, then this should work I think. Be warned that the Save folder itself has saves for slots 0-3. Slot 1 is the NG+ playthrough that honestly, I didn't pick up a lot of items on my way. The 3rd slot is my first playthrough and the one I plan on going through the other EX's with. 2nd slot... Honestly, I think I saved there on accident at some point and forgot. I got stuck on EX1 for a while and stopped playing. Only started trying to finish it up again recently. View attachment Save.rar View attachment Save.rar

EDIT: Not honestly sure how attaching files works, because that's not how it usually looks when I see other people post saves... but it should still work I think

May 8, 2021
Well if it's the file I think it is, then this should work I think. Be warned that the Save folder itself has saves for slots 0-3. Slot 1 is the NG+ playthrough that honestly, I didn't pick up a lot of items on my way. The 3rd slot is my first playthrough and the one I plan on going through the other EX's with. 2nd slot... Honestly, I think I saved there on accident at some point and forgot. I got stuck on EX1 for a while and stopped playing. Only started trying to finish it up again recently. View attachment 1372843 View attachment 1372843

EDIT: Not honestly sure how attaching files works, because that's not how it usually looks when I see other people post saves... but it should still work I think
Bless you. Files work as intented. Now i can Finish the fight.

Reaper875

Jun 5, 2021
How do I get Haru and Liz in hardcore mode? I always cum before escaping
Could be wrong, but I am sure someone once said that nothing changes bar how difficult it is to complete fights ect, so with that I assume it is the same as the easier mode. GL with that! I had a rage moment trying it on less than hardcore XD

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Could be wrong, but I am sure someone once said that nothing changes bar how difficult it is to complete fights ect, so with that I assume it is the same as the easier mode. GL with that! I had a rage moment trying it on less than hardcore XD
problem is that i start with 50 lust and have 90+ after the first struggle and since i am in a milking position i cant reduce it.
im thinking about coming back later when i have second wind and frozen

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes