Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
It's a good rule of thumb to always have the RTP of the respective RPGM engine installed, this is because it contains all the basic assets that come with the engine. Some devs will have it baked in but some don't to reduce file size.

Either way it's common to not have it installed or forget to do so if changing to a new PC.

Either way here's the link to the RTP if it's still needed;

Just click on VX ace and it'll give you the download link

Also make sure to download NET for 32-bit systems if 64 doesn't work.

Hope this helps and stay safe out there!

Till next time.
So wait, I don't even need RPGMVX Ace? I just need it's RTP?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
actually with the ex4 "true salvation" there are 4 more endings now...

1.genocide (kill evrythink)
2.mercy (save and befriend all girls)
3.true mercy (new game +)
4."true salvation" (complete ex4)
in this order;)
It HAS to be in this order? I'm not locked out of anything if I do genocide first? I should do neutral before Genocide?

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
After seeing this I kinda want to see this ending since I've done the True Mercy ending to death. I've seen the posts about the consequences of doing this but am I supposed to do the genocide route first then the True Mercy. Can I recover the affection with everyone or (like I thought) I'll be permanently locked out of the True Mercy?? I'm just want to find a way to get more routes since I'm bored to death. I haven't ever gone fully down the genocide route because it was too disturbing and hateful.
If you attempt Genocide or Hypocrite routes, you'll be locked from True Mercy on the first route after Genocide or Hypocrite (forcing you to get Neutral A, B or C). From the second one and so on, you can get True Mercy.

Reactions: decker2

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If you attempt Genocide or Hypocrite routes, you'll be locked from True Mercy on the first route after Genocide or Hypocrite (forcing you to get Neutral A, B or C). From the second one and so on, you can get True Mercy.
Thanks. Sounds like a long trip. But now I have a goal! Speaking of which, how do I kill the cat girls? I know that's one of the worst things I've ever said but I just leave them alone in the alley unharmed. Am I supposed to go after them?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks. Sounds like a long trip. But now I have a goal! Speaking of which, how do I kill the cat girls? I know that's one of the worst things I've ever said but I just leave them alone in the alley unharmed. Am I supposed to go after them?
You have to make sure your save file is red (the text is blue when you're following True Mercy route, red when Geno/Hypocrite or white when any of the Neutrals). On chapter 2-1, kill Mother Rabbit until she doesn't appear anymore, then go for the medicine at the ally (the rest goes by itself). Most interactions require killing all the enemies before they happen.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You have to make sure your save file is red (the text is blue when you're following True Mercy route, red when Geno/Hypocrite or white when any of the Neutrals). On chapter 2-1, kill Mother Rabbit until she doesn't appear anymore, then go for the medicine at the ally (the rest goes by itself). Most interactions require killing all the enemies before they happen.
So I can't do anything to those two even if my save file is read, right? Thanks for the advice BTW.
Edit: My save turned WHITE!! I took out mother rabbit like you said but I think dispersing her spell with Hyakki cleansed my soul a little(that's what it said.)

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I can't do anything to those two even if my save file is read, right? Thanks for the advice BTW.
Edit: My save turned WHITE!! I took out mother rabbit like you said but I think dispersing her spell with Hyakki cleansed my soul a little(that's what it said.)
Yeah, that's a v8 thing I'm pretty sure. If it's your first route, you aren't allowed to do Genocide anymore. Don't even know how you get the Pardon ending now...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
You might have done something wrong. Load from the beginning of the chapter, kill mother rabbit until she doesn't appear anymore, then advance until you buy the medicine (prices at raccoon shop must be 999999 and he should tell you to get away after getting the medicine). Also, Hyakki should not appear at the alley.

Edit: Also, as TheeSonus said, you can't do Genocide on first route. If it's not your first route, try what I said above.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You might have done something wrong. Load from the beginning of the chapter, kill mother rabbit until she doesn't appear anymore, then advance until you buy the medicine (prices at raccoon shop must be 999999 and he should tell you to get away after getting the medicine). Also, Hyakki should not appear at the alley.

Edit: Also, as TheeSonus said, you can't do Genocide on first route. If it's not your first route, try what I said above.
I think I get it. Hyakki did appear in the back alley but I purposely did the Genocide Route first because I didn't want all the betrayal and joy from killing the others. Is that how it has to be for me to finish genocide?

Edit: Also, the prices were at 9999999 something.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It HAS to be in this order? I'm not locked out of anything if I do genocide first? I should do neutral before Genocide?
what he said;)

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I think I get it. Hyakki did appear in the back alley but I purposely did the Genocide Route first because I didn't want all the betrayal and joy from killing the others. Is that how it has to be for me to finish genocide?

Edit: Also, the prices were at 9999999 something.
As it was said, v8.0 doesn't let you do Genocide route first. You can do that on v7.02 or below. If you want the Genocide ending you have to get at least one of the Neutral endings.
Also, on your next route after you did Genocide, the cats will simply ignore you (you won't be able to befriend or kill them).

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
What do the "Condemned Clothes" do?
Edit: Does that Super Hyakki have an h-scene?

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So wait, I don't even need RPGMVX Ace? I just need it's RTP?
Yeah, basically the RTP is a free download to offload the basic assets the engine uses when you make a game. Some creators will choose to not use most of this but the game won't work without those basic files. So the RTP is required.

The company who makes the software provides the RTP downloads to mitigate this issue.

So in short you don't need to get the software, you just need to have the RTP for the respective game RPGM engine and system locale set to Japanese (Due to Unicode conflicts). The .net framework download page should've open up when it asked for it, install it to fix the patcher issue.

Again you just need the RTP to resolve it most of the time, I'm glad to help in anyway I can.

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just got the pardoned ending. I didn't even know there was this ending. Call me a wuss but it was killing me: playing the genocide route, having them same all those awful things. At the last second I chose to take her hand. *sniffle* Just couldn't do it. Is there even anything to do in "My Room" now? All were closed off except ONE but it still had question marks. What do I do now?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
What do the "Condemned Clothes" do?
Edit: Does that Super Hyakki have an h-scene?
Condemned Cothes gives you a boost on attack and magic attack (no passives, sadly). Also, Hyakki have h-scenes, but you must clear True Mercy to see them.

I just got the pardoned ending. I didn't even know there was this ending. Call me a wuss but it was killing me: playing the genocide route, having them same all those awful things. At the last second I chose to take her hand. *sniffle* Just couldn't do it. Is there even anything to do in "My Room" now? All were closed off except ONE but it still had question marks. What do I do now?
Well, you killed all the girls so nothing to do in my room. Also, you're out from EX content since you need certain girls to have access to them.

Besides trying another route to reach True Mercy, there's one other thing to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes