Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hello I wanted to play the EX4 DLC, but it is not translated yet. I wanted to know if there is a guide for this DLC?
It's more trial and error. The new mechanic includes support skills (like reflecting attacks, full restoration, buffs and debuffs, etc) and new team members (Luka and Marion). If you don't know how to progress, look on this thread or reply my post (I did EX4 without understanding taka-taka)

Can some please send me a link to a full save file? I missed some girls in chapter 2 and I really dont want to play through the chapter all over again, and I cant seems to find a save file by myself. Thx
I don't have one. However, you can start NG+ and recruit the girls you missed on the previous route.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know a translator I can use for EX4? I'm dying to play the story but I've used Textractor and agth but I'm getting blanks.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
When Arachne says that if she asked a certain "somebody" then they wouldn't hesitate to throw you into her nest. Who was she talking about?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
When Arachne says that if she asked a certain "somebody" then they wouldn't hesitate to throw you into her nest. Who was she talking about?
I'm not sure. I think it was Hyakki because of the whole Intervention thing, but it's just my theory.

Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
When I try to run game.exe it says RPGVXAce RTP is required. It would've been nice to know it was needed in order to play. Also when I try to run the shrift patch 3.3 exe it says I must install
.NET.
That also would've been nice to know in the installation instructions.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm not sure. I think it was Hyakki because of the whole Intervention thing, but it's just my theory.
Good theory. The only other person that I can think of is maybe Hecate. But I haven't seen any relation between the two except for through Hera. Maybe Micah?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
When I try to run game.exe it says RPGVXAce RTP is required. It would've been nice to know it was needed in order to play. Also when I try to run the shrift patch 3.3 exe it says I must install
.NET.
That also would've been nice to know in the installation instructions.
I'm not sure but have you installed RPGVXAce on your computer? Try reinstalling it.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Good theory. The only other person that I can think of is maybe Hecate. But I haven't seen any relation between the two except for through Hera. Maybe Micah?
Or maybe Daji because she new the one on the coms was Daji in disguise.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
No, I don't have it. Never needed it to play anything before. I wish I would've known it was needed before hand.
It's a good rule of thumb to always have the RTP of the respective RPGM engine installed, this is because it contains all the basic assets that come with the engine. Some devs will have it baked in but some don't to reduce file size.

Either way it's common to not have it installed or forget to do so if changing to a new PC.

Either way here's the link to the RTP if it's still needed;

Just click on VX ace and it'll give you the download link

Also make sure to download NET for 32-bit systems if 64 doesn't work.

Hope this helps and stay safe out there!

Till next time.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
there is no pics or recording of genocide on the internet... i am getting curious but the alraune?(i forgot her type but she has a lightbulb tail) Says you would need to back shit up perfectly to avoid consequences... and that demons remember across timelines... i need to know what happens before i go mad and fuck my saves over and do it myself improperly

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
there is no pics or recording of genocide on the internet... i am getting curious but the alraune?(i forgot her type but she has a lightbulb tail) Says you would need to back shit up perfectly to avoid consequences... and that demons remember across timelines... i need to know what happens before i go mad and fuck my saves over and do it myself improperly
All you need to do is copy the publicdata.rv2 file you have in your main folder to another folder (and preferably one of your saves after the end of the game if you don't want to do it all again) before attempting genocide. I'm pretty sure you can't even win the route anymore anyways, what with the fucking insane buff to the final boss. If you can, it's for a stronger man than me, because that boss is bullshit.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
That affects the global savefile (PublicData file). This game is like Undertale, so if you know that game you'll realize what happens when curiosity hits you. I have to mention this: if you casually go to "that" path, you'll struggle at the end since Neko buffed certain enemy to fuck you up (is more enjoyable on v7.02)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Me too. Especially when she teased that she ate Kazuya's best friend and wished he saw his face as she drowns in pleasure. I was hoping there would be a flash back scene of that.
Me too~! I like how her breasts are wider than the main characters shoulders. She's the hottest character by far!

Last edited:

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
i found a video in japanese of the ending... in genocide type this in on yt... no english... well any ways to fudge stats cheese or smthn... to try recording it in english... and what happens when attempting true pacifist post genocide
SHRIFT G√ V7.13【G√見たい人向け】

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
i found a video in japanese of the ending... in genocide type this in on yt... no english... well any ways to fudge stats cheese or smthn... to try recording it in english... and what happens when attempting true pacifist post genocide
SHRIFT G√ V7.13【G√見たい人向け】
After seeing this I kinda want to see this ending since I've done the True Mercy ending to death. I've seen the posts about the consequences of doing this but am I supposed to do the genocide route first then the True Mercy. Can I recover the affection with everyone or (like I thought) I'll be permanently locked out of the True Mercy?? I'm just want to find a way to get more routes since I'm bored to death. I haven't ever gone fully down the genocide route because it was too disturbing and hateful.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes