avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Condemned Cothes gives you a boost on attack and magic attack (no passives, sadly). Also, Hyakki have h-scenes, but you must clear True Mercy to see them.

Well, you killed all the girls so nothing to do in my room. Also, you're out from EX content since you need certain girls to have access to them.

Besides trying another route to reach True Mercy, there's one other thing to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks buddy. I'll do just that.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Finally did it. Can't believe they B*** screened me. I'm surprised I got the "Hypocrite" ending. I thought it would be "Genocide." And most importanly, HOW CAN I GET OFF THAT SCREEN!!!!!????

EDIT: Never mind.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Intervention system failed? There a workaround for this?

"Don't burn them." That phrase is burned into my mind.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
As it was said, v8.0 doesn't let you do Genocide route first. You can do that on v7.02 or below. If you want the Genocide ending you have to get at least one of the Neutral endings.
Also, on your next route after you did Genocide, the cats will simply ignore you (you won't be able to befriend or kill them).
I forgot about this. :unsure:

Edit: When I completed the chapter and talked to Yui Sensei I reloaded the chapter "Scurry." Now there talk'n to me!! Wahoo!

Last edited:

Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, basically the RTP is a free download to offload the basic assets the engine uses when you make a game. Some creators will choose to not use most of this but the game won't work without those basic files. So the RTP is required.

The company who makes the software provides the RTP downloads to mitigate this issue.

So in short you don't need to get the software, you just need to have the RTP for the respective game RPGM engine and system locale set to Japanese (Due to Unicode conflicts). The .net framework download page should've open up when it asked for it, install it to fix the patcher issue.

Again you just need the RTP to resolve it most of the time, I'm glad to help in anyway I can.

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.
Thank you so much for all of the help. The
.NET thing still throws me for a loop, I tried downloading one of them but I guess it wasn't the right one. I use my phone to download things since I don't have internet at home. I suppose I'll have to wait until I'm at my friend's place (they have internet) and I'll have to try to launch the patch in order to get the right
.NET installed

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
anyways anyone else agree pink bed daji's paizuri scene is hot
you get it by heading left when outside the safe room you start in after beating 4-2 the room in the left has a lone pink bed and you get to see another daji form

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
anyways anyone else agree pink bed daji's paizuri scene is hot
you get it by heading left when outside the safe room you start in after beating 4-2 the room in the left has a lone pink bed and you get to see another daji form
OF COURSE!! Daji's my favorite. I like her normal form in that dream!! I want a new game where she's there and you get 100 scenes!!

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Now back to seriousness... how far is the collab scenarion translation coming along?
Who really knows, the team translating the game seldom provide updates until it's near completion. The last update was around a month ago on the 27th. Considering how large EX4 is compared to the other dungeons, it'll be some time.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Now back to seriousness... how far is the collab scenarion translation coming along?
I bet we'll get it at the end of the year (probably). It's as long as a chapter from the main game and there's a lot to translate

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just saw the main screen with everyone "blackened."
SO FREAKING EERIE!!!!
That said, is there any item that can please Daji? Not counting that "Proof" item.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to get entry #117 in the compendium. I'm asking because on my first run through I had 97% of the book filled out but now I only have 96% and I don't see any other blank spots.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
I just saw the main screen with everyone "blackened."
SO FREAKING EERIE!!!!
That said, is there any item that can please Daji? Not counting that "Proof" item.
soon i shall get everyone reddened... black ooze permiates my brain

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
So I finished EX1, but I don't know how to start EX2. All the other crystals are still just ????'s. How do you open up the other EX levels?

EDIT: Also I downloaded the third DLC, Ocelot, but the code doesn't seem to work for me. Do I need to be on a more updated version? Because if so... I have no idea how to go about patching my game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes