Reaper875

Jun 5, 2021
problem is that i start with 50 lust and have 90+ after the first struggle and since i am in a milking position i cant reduce it.
im thinking about coming back later when i have second wind and frozen
So annoying... I do know this I just can't think of the answer to it, I am sure there is someone in here that can help you better than I can, very sorry!

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
So annoying... I do know this I just can't think of the answer to it, I am sure there is someone in here that can help you better than I can, very sorry!
I SOMEHOW just did it. I have no idea how but she did way less damage this time (maybe she used a different move? i skipped it)

EDIT: at the end of the fight i had 60 lust btw

Reaper875

Jun 5, 2021
I SOMEHOW just did it. I have no idea how but she did way less damage this time (maybe she used a different move? i skipped it)

Yeah, I think I got so sick I just skipped too, that may be the issue why :p but!! GG to you :3

May 8, 2021

RNJesus was here (C)

EDIT: I remember that somewhere in difficulties was written that some of then highly depend on RNG/Luck. So, yes, pray to your god.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
miyakki only seems theoretically possible... it would take a month of me playing to beat her... without modification hell break concentrate sylph storm reverse storm... have the ability that gets you up when defeated...(indominable fighting spirit) tea and edge dagger mystery cream scaly shield... only occaisionally will you get hits in... and you can heal back up.. mainly focus on defense when doing a charred salamander..

May 8, 2021
miyakki only seems theoretically possible... it would take a month of me playing to beat her... without modification hell break concentrate sylph storm reverse storm... have the ability that gets you up when defeated...(indominable fighting spirit) tea and edge dagger mystery cream scaly shield... only occaisionally will you get hits in... and you can heal back up.. mainly focus on defense when doing a charred salamander..
Hellbreak, sylph storm.....You see, these abilities are ultimative. It is like "top-tier skills" against "top-tier bosses", so they're required, or you will suffer from unfair RNG.

Game's RNG even on normal difficility is quite unfair sometimes, so you have to use everything you got to regain some fair(ness?).

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
redoing a run post genocide wanting to redeem myself... the genocide face shows up occaisionally "his" influence partially remains post pardon
but the more you dont kill "his" influence diminished

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
As it is now, Hyakki cannot be defeated. Even with an optimal build, RNG factor is so strong to the point of gaining 80 lust in a single turn (not to mention Fear is a constant pain in the ass even with Cool Calm + Hell Break active).
This issue comes from the dev who dislikes Genocide route and wants players to only focus on True Mercy route, so he made the fight like that from v7.02 and above. The same thing applies to not being able to do Genocide route as first route, zero tolerance of Genocide topic on his Discord server and so on.

Even so, there's a with a mod to make that fight fair.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
As it is now, Hyakki cannot be defeated. Even with an optimal build, RNG factor is so strong to the point of gaining 80 lust in a single turn (not to mention Fear is a constant pain in the ass even with Cool Calm + Hell Break active).
This issue comes from the dev who dislikes Genocide route and wants players to only focus on True Mercy route, so he made the fight like that from v7.02 and above. The same thing applies to not being able to do Genocide route as first route, zero tolerance of Genocide topic on his Discord server and so on.

Even so, there's a with a mod to make that fight fair.
the only way is with god tier luck
genocide has technically 3 ending miyakki kicks your ass... pardoned and true gencoide...

May 8, 2021
Actually, what about SHRIFT 2? I remember that game was announced, or something. And on cl-*that site with all sort-of-games* were only some arts without any actual/useful info.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
The dev is working on both Black Fox fight and SHRIFT 2.
Don't forget about the horror game they are testing out in MV, with the idea of testing out some concepts out like the UI for SHRIFT 2.
Although it's more a concept for thought then anything else I believe, either way can't wait for the endgame for SHRIFT.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Sounds great, but actual "progress"? Like, "almost done", "not even remotly done". May be not like that was said, but what do you think?
according to dlsite they plan to release shrift 2 in late december

so i say... 70%:unsure: but there is always the risk of another delay...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes