MrNephalemX

Jun 2, 2017
Bros. I'm playing the pacifist route, how do I get the final true salvation?, or are there other endings that I don't know? I don't want to do the genocidal route xD I have already finished EX1-3. Is that ending already translated?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Bros. I'm playing the pacifist route, how do I get the final true salvation?, or are there other endings that I don't know? I don't want to do the genocidal route xD I have already finished EX1-3. Is that ending already translated?
if your save file is blue you are on the mercy route and ex 4 is not yet translated

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
how do i get this scene from Camazotz (after game end)
View attachment 1346855
Descriptions for some of them are a bit vague like Pseudo-regression. When Camazotz does her temptation move and flies up into the air after pressing refuse, just get caught by that move and lose to it and you'll get the scene.
Don't press surrender, that will always cause the default scene to play, just do everything in your power to inflict damage to yourself and just wait it out.

Hope it helps and stay safe!

Till next time.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
me again!

has anyone found a use for the battle Glove? does it have the same effect as the gauntlet?
1628688980224.png

PS: Currently playing NG+, my reactions to the changed scenes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i almost feel bad for hecate 1628689521217.png

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Difficulty (mostly). Prepare to rage over and over, because enemies are stronger, can inflict status more often and RNG is a fact.
If you finished TM route before it would be (slightly) easier. As far as I know, story is the same.
the first chapters are actually easier since you can get the compendium bonuses

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
the first chapters are actually easier since you can get the compendium bonuses
Yeah. I had trouble with Iron Maiden, Mukuro and Arachne since they can restrain and inflict status effects more often. I recommend upgrade Agility + Vitality and get Cool down and Sylph Storm

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah. I had trouble with Iron Maiden, Mukuro and Arachne since they can restrain and inflict status effects more often. I recommend upgrade Agility + Vitality and get Cool down and Sylph Storm
did you ever use limit break and voltaic step?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
did you ever use limit break and voltaic step?
I never used Voltaic Step. I prefer skills that protect me from enemies attacks.
About Hell Break, because of how much SP is needed I prioritize Sylph Storm and Cool Calm. Later on, I got it to counter Arachne and against Daji (seriously, that fight is so long Hell Break is mandatory).

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I never used Voltaic Step. I prefer skills that protect me from enemies attacks.
About Hell Break, because of how much SP is needed I prioritize Sylph Storm and Cool Calm. Later on, I got it to counter Arachne and against Daji (seriously, that fight is so long Hell Break is mandatory).
I mean LIMIT break, the prerequisite for hell break, which I like to use along with frozen.

And what about rising and Sylph Trick as well as the physicals (natural Will/Vit recovery, Physical/Magical Evasion boost, and indomitable fighting spirit)?

Of the Physicals, I only used the vit recovery, magical evasion(since I had the points), and the fighting spirit, the last of which was only used once

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes