Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
After perhaps a few hours and my internet crying from my activity, I have finished uploading version 8.06. Game is pre-patched and already has DLC installed. If the game isn't translated then run the patch exe included inside the game directory.

I do this for the sake of it and making it easier on others, the amount of website hunting and link generators I go through to get these games aren't fun, all I ask is you don't report these links, otherwise I'll just quit doing this stuff. Doesn't mean I won't stop helping anyone out with finding games however.

Pre-patched with DLC;

I added the untouched version as well for anybody who would want it.

Version 8.06;

Edit: You can find these files in OP now, the unpatched version seems to be labeled under DLC however.
Stay safe and have a good day/night!

Till next time.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
After perhaps a few hours and my internet crying from my activity, I have finished uploading version 8.06. Game is pre-patched and already has DLC installed. If the game isn't translated then run the patch exe included inside the game directory.

My only request is someone else host this file after some time, my mega account contains projects I rather not lose. Wither way I hope you enjoy the newest patch and version of the game at your leisure.

Mega

Stay safe and have a good day/night!

Till next time.
If you don't mind, I'll download it and put it up on my mega account. Pretty much a throwaway anyways.
Out of curiosity, did you already report this as a game update? If so, then the mods should either upload it to some other mirrors or get an uploader to do it for them (not sure how it works) before putting it in the OP.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
If you don't mind, I'll download it and put it up on my mega account. Pretty much a throwaway anyways.
Out of curiosity, did you already report this as a game update? If so, then the mods should either upload it to some other mirrors or get an uploader to do it for them (not sure how it works) before putting it in the OP.
I'm also uploading an unpatched version of 8.06 just in case. Also you're free to if you like, it'd be greatly appreciated. Got plans to play through EX1 and maybe EX3 if I have time.
Hope you're well and stay safe!

Tranced62

Sep 2, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble getting the ocelot dlc to work on the newest version? The other 2 work fine so does Ocelot only work on version 7.2?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Got a copy on the way, Went through a bit of hell to get it in the first place, and a lot of link generators. Either way this post will be updated once it finishes zipping and uploading. Quick question do people prefer zip or rar, mostly just curiosity.
Rar.

Cm-4574865

Mar 1, 2020
try to defend:sneaky:

the dev has also started working on a small horror game

looks interesting..
Just an ordinary defense? The support ability you learn at the start doesn't seem to do anything.

Also that seems to be the sequel, it will be anything but small.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Just an ordinary defense?

Also that seems to be the sequel, it will be anything but small.
yes the normal defense which reduces the damage you take
(the green haired god guy can also boost your hp and def)

there's more on the horror game post on ci-en but you'll need a acc and follow the dev to see it...
registration on ci-en is free and you can give the devs a like;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in short it's going to be some kind of tech demo

Last edited:

Cm-4574865

Mar 1, 2020
yes the normal defense which reduces the damage you take
(the green haired god guy can also boost your hp and def)

there's more on the horror game post on ci-en but you'll need a acc and follow the dev to see it...
registration on ci-en is free and you can give the devs a like;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in short it's going to be some kind of tech demo
That's pretty cool, there's a lack of well made hentai horror games.

Do you know what you're supposed to do on the last EX4 bosses charge attack? I can't read moonrunes so I'm left guessing.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Do you know what you're supposed to do on the last EX4 bosses charge attack? I can't read moonrunes so I'm left guessing.
you mean when that giant black insect catches you with its tentacle?
just smash the left and right buttons fast. otherwise defend/heal repeat

one more thing when you get trapped by the twins in game
HOLD Q + W THEN START THE GAME;)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks but i go think first do EX4 on Japanese and wait for the full translation
I'm going to be honest I have no idea what you just said. If you were asking if this version has a translation of EX4 then no, it doesn't, just the rest of the game does.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes