Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if you ask me i'm disappointed with ex4:cry:
luka and the super monster girl mc are not raped, and the final boss is disgusting:(
and alice stays in her loli form:cautious:
the new characters don't appear in the devil book either...
(still at 96%)

+ they banned me from their ci-en after i complained...
Those changes are terrible. So sorry they banned you over criticism.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've been wondering, has anyone used cheat engine on this game? I know it's wimpy but I HATE mindless grinding. I've done in almost my entire RPG life and I can't take anymore. My question is since I've made adjustments with cheat engine if I want to make the same change again I have to go from step one again so I can refind it. Is there anyway to bring up past changes instead of relooking for them?
Also, I haven't completed hardcore yet but I'm on it now after getting Neutral Ending and True Mercy Ending. Is it better to not do the Genocide route at all because it will lock you out of certain opportunities or is it okay just to see it for fun? If it's not necessary and you can do it for fun, can I ask for someone to play my Genocide Route for me? I just CAN'T stomach it!!!

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Anyone know how to spare Daji cause I'm stuck. I'm at her second battle with the Linear Cannon and the game doesn't give me the option to spare her.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Anyone know how to spare Daji cause I'm stuck. I'm at her second battle with the Linear Cannon and the game doesn't give me the option to spare her.
Basically befriend every demon on True Mercy(Save file is a dark blue) and aim the linear cannon at her, it should proceed in a way that you spare her.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Make sure you recruited everyone in My Room. Make sure there is only one door that is locked/???, which should be Daji's door. Let's make a rollcall here;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After you have befriended each one of them, then you are able to befriend Daji. Also I recommend you bring all their affection to 100 if you're thinking of going through the postgame as well.

Note to anyone trying True Mercy, Arachne can only be recruited if you maxed out Lampas and Empuse's affection or you will lose her completely.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Valer56834

May 30, 2021
Greetings. I following installation instructions, but the language of the game is Japanese. Who can say that I do wrong?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Greetings. I following installation instructions, but the language of the game is Japanese. Who can say that I do wrong?
Please refer to this message:
You did, and you didn't. Mod team got a bit overexcited, and now the version with EX4 is in the OP.
EX4 has no english translation as of yet.
Here's a link to the version of the game that has the latest translation, although it doesn't have the EX4 scenario.
This was the link that used to be in the OP before it was updated.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
The newest version of the English Patch(v3.3) has been released today.

Some things to note however, the patch uses the July 7th or 8.06 version of the game, anything older will not work due to changes and fixes in the scripts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those wondering why there is two versions of the patch, it was for anyone who preferred the old Gajinizer method as opposed to the new one that compresses the process into an executable and automatically unpacks the game files.

All rights goes to DEVIL'S OFFICE for creating the game and kudos to Shrifted and their team for their work on translating this monster of a game.

Stay safe and good day!

Till next time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Well I see the new 3.3 version is out. Thank all of you translators for all your good work!! I'd take a digital bullet for you!!!

That being said, does anyone know how to turn down or eliminate the button sound effects? There too loud and when I turn the volume down because of them, then the music is too low to hear.

Also, can anyone tell me how to get the 8.06 version or some download sites(I know the rules). I couldn't find it anywhere that I searched (wink wink).

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Well I see the new 3.3 version is out. Thank all of you translators for all your good work!! I'd take a digital bullet for you!!!

That being said, does anyone know how to turn down or eliminate the button sound effects? There too loud and when I turn the volume down because of them, then the music is too low to hear.

Also, can anyone tell me how to get the 8.06 version or some download sites(I know the rules). I couldn't find it anywhere that I searched (wink wink).
Got a copy on the way, Went through a bit of hell to get it in the first place, and a lot of link generators. Either way this post will be updated once it finishes zipping and uploading. Quick question do people prefer zip or rar, mostly just curiosity.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Got a copy on the way, Went through a bit of hell to get it in the first place, and a lot of link generators. Either way this post will be updated once it finishes zipping and uploading. Quick question do people prefer zip or rar, mostly just curiosity.
Preferred rar, but zip is alright too. Just as long as it has what it needs to have in it, I'm happy with it. Thanks for uploadin it though!

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes