Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Only the start screen appears in English, the rest of the game appears in Japanese, any way to solve it?
What version of the game are you using? 7.2 is the latest version supported for the patch (Doesn't have EX4). Should also be noted that if there isn't a "Gajinizer" folder in the main game directory, then the patch hasn't been applied yet and if there is and you're on the right version, then delete the gajinzer folder and reapply the patch from here.

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
What version of the game are you using? 7.2 is the latest version supported for the patch (Doesn't have EX4). Should also be noted that if there isn't a "Gajinizer" folder in the main game directory, then the patch hasn't been applied yet and if there is and you're on the right version, then delete the gajinzer folder and reapply the patch from here.

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.
I got the neutral ending.

SomeGuyMAte

Nov 14, 2020
I've got a problem over here - my save is blue right into 4-2(the end is like next door), but I can't get true mercy, perhaps, and I think the problem in Daji, I can't raise friendship with her, cuz' there's no beds for "gift limit debuff" reset. what do I need to do?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I've got a problem over here - my save is blue right into 4-2(the end is like next door), but I can't get true mercy, perhaps, and I think the problem in Daji, I can't raise friendship with her, cuz' there's no beds for "gift limit debuff" reset. what do I need to do?
Drink tea. That resets your "sensitivity" (the arrows next to your name), so you can use the milking scene again.

rodgerroe

Aug 6, 2019
I downloaded the EX4 version, but I keep running into a bug in the Genocide route. Normally after defeating Mother Rabbit enough for her to go away, Kazuya is supposed to automatically kill Haru & Liz. But he instead keeps asking for the key, like in the neutral/mercy routes. My save file is red, so I don't understand what went wrong.

Anyone else have this problem?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I downloaded the EX4 version, but I keep running into a bug in the Genocide route. Normally after defeating Mother Rabbit enough for her to go away, Kazuya is supposed to automatically kill Haru & Liz. But he instead keeps asking for the key, like in the neutral/mercy routes. My save file is red, so I don't understand what went wrong.

Anyone else have this problem?
No, I haven't ever experienced this bug. Unfortunately I'm clueless on this one my guy, hopefully someone with more knowledge on this subject can help you out...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
how do you escape maiden's bind on masochistic?
I'd like to say that Iron Maiden 2nd fight has a pattern. While everyone suggest to spam Coffin Break like crazy, the reason lust builds up faster is because she grabs your nipples (represented by a white heart with a blue cross inside). When it appears, you must use Struggle -> Shake Off to get rid of that, so her next attack will mostly fail or make your lust increase slower. You can use painkillers or Adrenaline to deal with Ecstasy status. Also keep an eye on your lust and don't forget to use Coffin break.

Edit.: Tea is recommended and Lampas drop is better than Adrenaline or Painkillers (use it at the start)

White Hearts.PNG

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I'd like to say that Iron Maiden 2nd fight has a pattern. While everyone suggest to spam Coffin Break like crazy, the reason lust builds up faster is because she grabs your nipples (represented by a white heart with a blue cross inside). When it appears, you must use Struggle -> Shake Off to get rid of that, so her next attack will mostly fail or make your lust increase slower. You can use painkillers or Adrenaline to deal with Ecstasy status. Also keep an eye on your lust and don't forget to use Coffin break.

Edit.: Tea is recommended and Lampas drop is better than Adrenaline or Painkillers (use it at the start)

View attachment 1304573
i drank tea then shook her off my nipples then did 3 coffin break but i lose still.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes