bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
slime Daji is cheating, two battle attempts in a row she insta binds me and struggle doesn't work at all she makes me cum and game over. even tho i've been kicking her ass

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Just a tip: Dr. Yui sells a flask that allows you to free from any bind (Magic -> Berserk) and rations fully restores your Vitality

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
the disgusting corruption doesn't help

her wolf makes me cum no matter what i do
with defensive stance yes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
SPOILER

Someone said that when you face the giant sphinx you can keep taking tea and then searching with the fairies and then you'll eventually find a sleeping sphinx. I've used several teas but she's wide awake and singing.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
SPOILER

Someone said that when you face the giant sphinx you can keep taking tea and then searching with the fairies and then you'll eventually find a sleeping sphinx. I've used several teas but she's wide awake and singing.
what are you talking about?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how change language on eng? All text on asian
EX4 doesn't have a translation patch out for it yet. You could TRY using the translation patch that's currently out on ULMF, but I'm not sure if it would work or not.
If you would like the most recent translated version (that I am aware of), may I introduce you to one of my previous posts:
It's a mix between option one and two.
The current version uploaded to the OP is EX4. This version doesn't have an english patch out yet. The latest english patch version that I know of is Game ver 7.2 translation ver 3.2, just click the Mega link within the spoiler to get a link to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whitemane

Dec 27, 2020
EX4 doesn't have a translation patch out for it yet. You could TRY using the translation patch that's currently out on ULMF, but I'm not sure if it would work or not.
If you would like the most recent translated version (that I am aware of), may I introduce you to one of my previous posts:

Thank you. its just hard to play when whole game is not eng

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Is there no way to view the adult sphinx scenes if you just go through ex3 normally
Nope. Basically you need a save (and have not previously beaten the EX) RIGHT BEFORE you challenge Titania the Fairy Queen. Then, when Adult Sphinx battle starts, ignore your friends comments and just wait or try to fight her. After a set amount of turns, she will grab you and begin the scenes. IF you do run away, then you will be LOCKED out of getting that scene, and the only way to get it is restarting the ENTIRE STORY up to that point.

Hell of a nasty trick. In addition, you only get the Fairy scenes if you lose to them once and Titania's scenes by losing to her once BEFORE finishing the EX.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes