bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Try boosting your friendship with the girls you have recruited so far (go check them through the blue door at save rooms, then the right door should be open). By maxing out their friendship you get bronze boxes to grind money and crafting materials, accesories and more sp points to boost your physical and magical attributes on capsule.
empuse and lampas are stuck at 99 friendship.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The main page says that the download for this game is the EX4 version and is in english. That means everything is basically translated right?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
The main page says that the download for this game is the EX4 version and is in english. That means everything is basically translated right?
The game is mostly finished in terms of translation, next update for the translation is the completion of EX1 and DLC 1 and of course fixing dialogue that was missed or miscoded. Ex4 will be worked on after EX1 is released as they were working on it before then, Spectator mode and the rest of the DLC will be translated in time.

That's the extra content chapters I think
Yeah, it's the EX Dungeons, basically post game content and are a plot point leading to the endgame.

Till next time.

Reactions: vogelad94

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The game is mostly finished in terms of translation, next update for the translation is the completion of EX1 and DLC 1 and of course fixing dialogue that was missed or miscoded. Ex4 will be worked on after EX1 is released as they were working on it before then, Spectator mode and the rest of the DLC will be translated in time.

Yeah, it's the EX Dungeons, basically post game content and are a plot point leading to the endgame.

Till next time.
Love those translators.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
i'm all out of rocks and gems where can i farm like demon sake or something?
i need more friendship to get hell break.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
where can i get ring
To get the engagement ring, which can be given to marry one of the demons, you must receive the silver ring in 1-1, basically the room next to yours where you find the blonde girl and the diamond, which is found in Arachne's cave, which is reached through a ledge near the end of the spider familiar section.

i'm all out of rocks and gems where can i farm like demon sake or something?
i need more friendship to get hell break.
You can farm gems and stuff using the bronze boxes, which are usually the first reward you receive. Here's a lost of useful drops.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a tip however. You know how you can only handle three drains with a demon in My Room and then wait for it to cool down? Well using tea resets that and allows you to go at it again.

It's important you utilize this and press down SHIFT and CTRL once to enable the faster skip added by the translators to speed up the scenes (Although doing it during story will break things, so only use it in My Room).

Stay safe and hope it helped.

Till next time.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Is there anything that needs to be done besides extracting and running the .exe? When I try to run it the only English I encounter is 'start', 'game end' and a mention of '(safe)' in one of the text boxes.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
To be honest, it's pretty straight forward
nope I can easily defeat her but phase 2 where you have to endure keeps screwing me over.
how did you guys get past it? this is the fourth time i have to go to Meira to remove Daji's corruption.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
nope I can easily defeat her but phase 2 where you have to endure keeps screwing me over.
how did you guys get past it? this is the fourth time i have to go to Meira to remove Daji's corruption.
Ok. On 2nd part you can't attack (Linear Cannon loading is awfully slow) neither use magic or struggle because of Daji's magic, so do the same you did against Titanoboa: Endure her attacks with Defensive Stance. That and keeping an eye on your lust until Linear Cannon is fully charged. Dialogs are irrelevant except at the beginning and the end, so skipping it helps. You'll see it's not that complicated once you pass it.

Edit:

Last edited:

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Ok. On 2nd part you can't attack (Linear Cannon loading is awfully slow) neither use magic or struggle because of Daji's magic, so do the same you did against Titanoboa: Endure her attacks with Defensive Stance. That and keeping an eye on your lust until Linear Cannon is fully charged. Dialogs are irrelevant except at the beginning and the end, so skipping it helps. You'll see it's not that complicated once you pass it.

Edit:
i run out of vitality to endure.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes