bobrown

Jul 20, 2020
It's a mix between option one and two.
The current version uploaded to the OP is EX4. This version doesn't have an english patch out yet. The latest english patch version that I know of is Game ver 7.2 translation ver 3.2, just click the Mega link within the spoiler to get a link to it.
Thanks man. I thought I read that EX4 was translated, guess I'll just play what's been translated so far.

Kirito12313

Nov 23, 2017
It's a mix between option one and two.
The current version uploaded to the OP is EX4. This version doesn't have an english patch out yet. The latest english patch version that I know of is Game ver 7.2 translation ver 3.2, just click the Mega link within the spoiler to get a link to it.
Wich spoiler should i click on in none are a meha link on the first site?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You could try ng+ to see the different engagement endings, only ones unavailable would be Hyakki since you get here after completing the game
Against my better judgement I tried going down the Genocide Route. Couldn't take it for long so I tried to load and old save that had a game clear on it. LOT'S OF GIRLS not talking to me. How can I fix this and how can I redo the EX's again(they were fun so I wanna play'em again.)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Against my better judgement I tried going down the Genocide Route. Couldn't take it for long so I tried to load and old save that had a game clear on it. LOT'S OF GIRLS not talking to me. How can I fix this and how can I redo the EX's again(they were fun so I wanna play'em again.)
It's wise to make separate saves for it, or backup your saves as your global save is corrupted with GENO. I posted a code a while ago that'll help you;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps and if need be I'll upload my saves if that code doesn't work.

EX can't be replayed sadly, which is why I have a safe made before I start any EX dungeons so I can enjoy them again. Again I code upload my saves along with the code to change your name, just backup your saves.

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It's wise to make separate saves for it, or backup your saves as your global save is corrupted with GENO. I posted a code a while ago that'll help you;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps and if need be I'll upload my saves if that code doesn't work.

EX can't be replayed sadly, which is why I have a safe made before I start any EX dungeons so I can enjoy them again. Again I code upload my saves along with the code to change your name, just backup your saves.

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.
Thanks for the info! I tried using an old save of my own so I could replay EX1-3 but when I reached the part where Hecate was supposed to gloat over killing that vampire girl it just skipped straight to sending me back. No Hecate or E-Mail readings(just discovered emails in game folder.)

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
It typically means you failed to meet the requirements to recruit that demon, at least that's what I'm assuming what you're seeing. If you tried a TM run, but got a neutral instead, then that's why.
it didn't let me spare murkuro in battles

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok, after days of research and 12 hours of gameplay I've beaten Hardcore mode.
The weapon is great (5000 damage with no need of reload). The proof is ok, but some lines are still in japanese so I can't understand the girls replies.
SS1.PNG SS2.PNG

Reactions: decker2

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Ok, after days of research and 12 hours of gameplay I've beaten Hardcore mode.
The weapon is great (5000 damage with no need of reload). The proof is ok, but some lines are still in japanese so I can't understand the girls replies.
View attachment 1276547 View attachment 1276548
I can't believe anyone would try to win on "hardcore." Well done. I have a serious lack of patience to my personality that wouldn't allow such a thing.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone else think the button SE are way too loud in this game? I turn the volume down because of it but can barely hear the music as a result.

P.S: I love how you can F5 Fullscreen this game.

Last edited:

Lucis

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone fought the black fox yet. Its the battle you unlock after achieving 100% in the monster compendium?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I can't believe anyone would try to win on "hardcore." Well done. I have a serious lack of patience to my personality that wouldn't allow such a thing.
I had a bad time figuring out how to beat Iron maiden 2nd fight (it's more that just spam Coffin Break)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I actually duplicated my entire game folder for just such a thing. Now I'm gonna do those EX's again(I really didn't know emails were in the folder till I played the game twice.) I know a lot of people have been asking for this but can anyone give me a link or upload of just the EX4 patch that I need. I just drop it in the game folder right?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Has anyone got a full save file with all ex4 loss scenes to give
here

but it doesn't saves the ex4 characters in the book (for some reason) maybe a bug:unsure:

also
or upload of just the EX4 patch that I need. I just drop it in the game folder right?
that's not how this works. the new updates are already in the game...
you can try to find the new files and then add them to the old semi translated version
(but i doubt that will work.)
i'm too lazy to try + i don't need a translation:cool:

Last edited:

Darkloki008

Nov 15, 2018
here
Mega
but it doesn't saves the ex4 characters in the book (for some reason) maybe a bug:unsure:

also

that's not how this works. the new updates are already in the game...
you can try to find the new files and then add them to the old semi translated version
(but i doubt that will work.)
i'm too lazy to try + i don't need a translation:cool:
I have a vampire who never opened in the losing scenes

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes