avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, I don't think Nina has a bronze box for some reason. Kind of weird, but what can ya do.
EX1 isn't hand translated yet, but it does have a rough MTL. It should be getting a full translation in the next update, if what I read over on ULMF is true. And yes, EX2 is hand translated.
I need to learn Japanese yesterday....:(
P.S Why do I need THREE BUDDHA STATUES TO MAKE THE ARMOR!!! And just in case, where's the Assault Rifle?

EDIT: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO HYAKI'S THIRD CHEST!!??

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
P.S Why do I need THREE BUDDHA STATUES TO MAKE THE ARMOR!!! And just in case, where's the Assault Rifle?

The assault rifle is located within 2 - 1. I can't remember exactly where you find the broken assault rifle, but there's a small passage near the end of 2 - 1 located just above the end point where you'll find a Repair Kit that you can combine with it at the workbench to create the fixed assault rifle.
No idea on the buddha statues...

Yeah, she does that. Don't know why but uh, she just decides that bonding isn't for her I guess.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You should have received a small reward when you opened the blue chest in Hyakki's room. I don't remember where I got the second and I don't know where to find the third statue. (I'll look into it when I have the time. Maybe I sold it pre-update before I knew they would be useful)

You can buy most of the accessories required to forge the special armor from the new update. Gems can be farmed from bronze boxes, specifically for aqua marine, you can buy magic stone from the vending machine to craft Lapis for the robe.

You can find at least 4 of statues in EX4 maybe more

Reactions: Crazycarzom

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Ex4 version is not English can you add translation link thanks.
Not sure if you know this or not, but SHRIFT isn't normally in english. That's why there's a fan made translation patch for it. Due to how new EX4 is, a translation hasn't been made for it yet. When one gets made, it'll get posted here. Until then, have patience.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Not sure if you know this or not, but SHRIFT isn't normally in english. That's why there's a fan made translation patch for it. Due to how new EX4 is, a translation hasn't been made for it yet. When one gets made, it'll get posted here. Until then, have patience.
I tried using Translator++ to MTL EX 4 and understand it, but since I have no experience doing that I failed miserably. Any idea how can I MTL EX 4?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Update on the Translation from ULMF

Here's an outline on the what will be covered by Version 3.3, the new patch that will be coming out soon:

Prospective changelog:
  • EX1 will be fully hand translated! This means that EX1-3 will be completely translated.
  • In addition, DLC1 (Yami) will also be fully translated!
  • Fixed some missing lines in EX2.
  • Various typo and bug fixes.
We're planning to release v3.3 in 1-2 weeks. After that, we'll begin work on the newly released EX4.
The wait for EX4 will be awhile considering how long it takes between versions. For those who ask, they likely started to work on it in hopes of beating the release of EX4 due to delays originally (Doesn't help that it's also the largest one to date as a collab no less). Ether way we get a translated EX1 and DLC 1 (Yami) will also be translated.

Stay safe and good day!

Till next time.

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
When you die you can remove the mind corruption through the woman in the hell area (this will affect your ending). You can also remove the mind corruption when you have 100% friendship with them in "my room". it stays because there's a PublicData save for the entire game that stores switches that can't be manipulated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The Pastebin has been taken down due to them changing their TOS on Adult content.

[SPOILE

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
Hello is there any way to refight ?? I know about the memento set but it’s limited and does not have everyone does anyone have a save file before every fight or a solution

Never submit 321

Jan 8, 2021
Ok thanks

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello is there any way to refight ?? I know about the memento set but it’s limited and does not have everyone does anyone have a save file before every fight or a solution
You should theoretically have a bronze box for every enemy in the game. If you don't have a bronze box for them, then you should be able to fight them through obtained mementos.
Bronze boxes are usually obtained via the first friendship reward with the girls you befriend. Just equip the bronze box in your accessory slot, sleep on a bed, and voilà.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Beetle Harpies are repeatedly turning me into a floor sweeping rag. Any tips or battle tactics or insults to mock my weakness?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Beetle Harpies are repeatedly turning me into a floor sweeping rag. Any tips or battle tactics or insults to mock my weakness?
Wow, losing? Seriously? Imagine losing EVER.
In all seriousness though, I unfortunately don't have any tips for you. I DID try to play EX1 once, but when I got into a fight I got grabbed, struggled once, and then the game crashed. So uh, yeah. Not really sure what to do there.
I mean, Hell Break is always useful, I guess. You'll basically never lose all of your vit or will if you have it up. So that might help a little.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The assault rifle is located within 2 - 1. I can't remember exactly where you find the broken assault rifle, but there's a small passage near the end of 2 - 1 located just above the end point where you'll find a Repair Kit that you can combine with it at the workbench to create the fixed assault rifle.
No idea on the buddha statues...

Yeah, she does that. Don't know why but uh, she just decides that bonding isn't for her I guess.
Is that really where the repair kit is because I couldn't find it no matter how many times I went back or restarted. Sorry for being blind.

Edit: Never mind man. Turns out, in my haste I accidentally sold it. Couldn't get it back without a code. :whistle:

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Wow, losing? Seriously? Imagine losing EVER.
In all seriousness though, I unfortunately don't have any tips for you. I DID try to play EX1 once, but when I got into a fight I got grabbed, struggled once, and then the game crashed. So uh, yeah. Not really sure what to do there.
I mean, Hell Break is always useful, I guess. You'll basically never lose all of your vit or will if you have it up. So that might help a little.
Lol. Thanks man. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes