decker2

Jul 6, 2017
How do you get past the 2nd fight in EX4?
do you mean the 2. part of the slug girl fight?
look for a new line of action (the samurai girl is there to save you):sneaky:

or when the new dog girl shows up?
just beat her up then more show up. now you have to survive for 5 rounds
(the bunny girl even counts the rounds for you)

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You should have received a small reward when you opened the blue chest in Hyakki's room. I don't remember where I got the second and I don't know where to find the third statue. (I'll look into it when I have the time. Maybe I sold it pre-update before I knew they would be useful)

You can buy most of the accessories required to forge the special armor from the new update. Gems can be farmed from bronze boxes, specifically for aqua marine, you can buy magic stone from the vending machine to craft Lapis for the robe.
I never got Hyakki's door to show! Was it because I made the wrong choices like with the trapped soldier or when she told me to get rest then talk to her!!??

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I never got Hyakki's door to show! Was it because I made the wrong choices like with the trapped soldier or when she told me to get rest then talk to her!!??
It has to be on the True Mercy route, that's the only way you unlock her door I believe.

Jun 23, 2018
do you mean the 2. part of the slug girl fight?
look for a new line of action (the samurai girl is there to save you):sneaky:

or when the new dog girl shows up?
just beat her up then more show up. now you have to survive for 5 rounds
(the bunny girl even counts the rounds for you)
Thanks, I don't understand Japanese so I kind of just hold the skip button and go through it by trial and error (I do replay the content once a manual translation is released though)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Hyakki is only unlocked in the True Mercy Lobby that you go in after finishing the main story.

The magic frame is in one of the upper parking lots I believe, probably the one right above the safe room iirc.
Thanks, found it. It's in the upper part of lot 4.

Jun 23, 2018
I'm having the exact same problem. It doesn't make sense but apparently people are beating it.
I found out the issue. There may be a bug with the fight depending on your gear in the High Slug fight. I was able to piece it together after receiving decker2's reply. If you automatically undressed with let's say, the Obedience Bracelet in the High Slug fight when Samurai girl shows up, it'll skip the High Slug fight and create a bug where your game reloads after winning the dog fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cm-4574865

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks, found it. It's in the upper part of lot 4.
Hyakki is only unlocked in the True Mercy Lobby that you go in after finishing the main story.

The magic frame is in one of the upper parking lots I believe, probably the one right above the safe room iirc.
I just noticed when I looked in my "Mementos" that the imaginary and faded mementos aren't there like in my last game. Where do you get those again?

Edit: Oh I remember now. Those codes with the "Roasted Pig." I punched in the codes but nothing ever came up for Ocelot. Anybody have this problem?

And what is "Anaon's Essence of Beauty?"

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I just noticed when I looked in my "Mementos" that the imaginary and faded mementos aren't there like in my last game. Where do you get those again?
You get them from the thing in the corner of hell's gate, not exactly sure what it is. The codes to input should be found in the DLC post, just make sure that you have said DLC installed if this was a fresh install.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You get them from the thing in the corner of hell's gate, not exactly sure what it is. The codes to input should be found in the DLC post, just make sure that you have said DLC installed if this was a fresh install.
Sorry, posted this later:

Edit: Oh I remember now. Those codes with the "Roasted Pig." I punched in the codes but nothing ever came up for Ocelot. Anybody have this problem?

"1998044 - Mio event (requires Mio DLC).
2006094 - Yami event (requires Yami DLC).
2021131 - Ocelot event (requires Ocelot DLC)
5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
7887040 - Rename the character.

Consult the roasted pig located to the far left of Hell."

Edit again: I still don't know Nina's last scene for the compendium.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crazycarzom

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Sorry, posted this later:

"1998044 - Mio event (requires Mio DLC).
2006094 - Yami event (requires Yami DLC).
2021131 - Ocelot event (requires Ocelot DLC)
5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
7887040 - Rename the character.

Consult the roasted pig located to the far left of Hell."

Edit again: I still don't know Nina's last scene for the compendium.
Yeah, I have the same problem with ocelot. Not sure what causes it.
No idea what Anaon's Essence of Beauty is, probably an EX thing.
IIRC, Nina's last scene is gotten via getting the ratings in her fight super low.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, I have the same problem with ocelot. Not sure what causes it.
No idea what Anaon's Essence of Beauty is, probably an EX thing.
IIRC, Nina's last scene is gotten via getting the ratings in her fight super low.
D'oh!! So I tried to use her bronze box to fight her again in a dream but then realized....I don't have her "Bronze Box" either!! What a neglected character. I can't go back in time either since I already have her in My Room><?????????

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
D'oh!! So I tried to use her bronze box to fight her again in a dream but then realized....I don't have her "Bronze Box" either!! What a neglected character. I can't go back in time either since I already have her in My Room><?????????
Don't quote me on this well do if you reply, but I THINK that you might have a memento that can be used in order to do the fight over again (it won't change time, just let you experience it a different way), I just don't know what it would be called. I know that Titanoboa has mementos, and a few others have mementos as well, so Nina should theoretically follow the same pattern.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Don't quote me on this well do if you reply, but I THINK that you might have a memento that can be used in order to do the fight over again (it won't change time, just let you experience it a different way), I just don't know what it would be called. I know that Titanoboa has mementos, and a few others have mementos as well, so Nina should theoretically follow the same pattern.
Lol! Gotcha. Thanks to you, I was able to do it. :) But never got the bronze box of hers? And please tell me that it isn't true that EX1 isn't translated but EX2 is!?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Lol! Gotcha. Thanks to you, I was able to do it. :) But never got the bronze box of hers? And please tell me that it isn't true that EX1 isn't translated but EX2 is!?
Yeah, I don't think Nina has a bronze box for some reason. Kind of weird, but what can ya do.
EX1 isn't hand translated yet, but it does have a rough MTL. It should be getting a full translation in the next update, if what I read over on ULMF is true. And yes, EX2 is hand translated.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes