decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Why 2.68gb whole game and I still dont have ex3 translation . What about ex4 also translated?
no translation i just uploaded the game from dlsite...
and its 2.68gb becouse ex4 is a big update:rolleyes:

also
Sooooo, just finished ex4... AND WTF! Spoiler i guess, but how do i get my save back!!!!!
what do you mean, is my save ruined now too:eek:
fuck these loli twin bitches:mad:

but i remember they have similar shit in ex 2 too maybe there is a hidden solution:unsure:
i will ask for a solution on their ci-en...

edit: ok i can't post on their ci-en for some reason :unsure:
they also deleted my post where i complain about luka and the other guy not getting rape love..

Last edited:

TerminAiden

Jun 4, 2020
no translation i just uploaded the game from dlsite...
and its 2.68gb becouse ex4 is a big update:rolleyes:

also

what do you mean, is my save ruined now too:eek:
fuck these loli twin bitches:mad:

but i remember they have similar shit in ex 2 too maybe there is a hidden solution:unsure:
i will ask for a solution on their ci-en...
idk man,everytime i boot the game, its all black tehn i click start and then its just a still of that stupid house!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
*SPOILER*
I can't beat Daji!!! That dang cannon takes too long to charge!!

I did it!! Took me twenty tries and I barely barely barely won!! She was in that slimy form and said stuff like how it was "too bad" and that I was "so close!!" I almost turned off the game because I didn't want to see another loser ending!! Then she sucked out my fear and my guy's "L" went 100% and then......my "INDOMINBLE SPIRIT" kicked in!!!! It was by the skin of my teeth.

Last edited:

TerminAiden

Jun 4, 2020
damn, i broke my save a little bit when trying to figure it out, can anyone drop a fresh 100% save or atleast near to it for me plz

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I FIGURED IT OUT
YOU GOTTA HOLD Q + W THEN START THE GAME (WHILE HOLDING Q + W)
i got the "true salvation" ending. you too?
(now the start screen is just a hand holding pic...)

i'm still disappointed with the ending. no big gang bang just talking:(
and a half bunny luka gets stabbed by a girl i have never seen before...

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
*SPOILERS*
1624799404798.png

Alright. Someone please help me out. I just finished my first ending: A)Mercy Ending. I can't say I'm all that happy about this ending. But personally, I think it's better than killing all the girls. I'm a little hesitant to go down that path. I missed a lot of things, wasn't too happy about the ending, was assisted too much, and I never found the magnum. Some advice on this would be greatly appreciated from anyone.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright. Someone please help me out. I just finished my first ending: A)Mercy Ending. I can't say I'm all that happy about this ending. But personally, I think it's better than killing all the girls. I'm a little hesitant to go down that path. I already asked this but does anyone think that I should start from a clean slate? I missed a lot of things, wasn't too happy about the ending, was assisted too much, and I never found the magnum. Some advice would be greatly appreciated from anyone.
The magnum is obtained via completing chapter 3 - 2, saving in chapter 3 -3, and then going back via chapter select to where the soldier was. You should find it as a sparkly thing on the ground within the room. The ammo for it is extremely expensive though, but it makes up for that via being hands down the most powerful weapon in the game, ESPECIALLY if upgraded.

True Mercy is obtained via getting all of the girls and maxing out your affection with all of them and seeing their bonded scenes. After that, grab the railgun in the safe room after the final boss fight and go back into the room, then survive. After that, it's pretty much linear cannon.

You don't need to start from a clean slate, you can just disable NG+ benefits in the bonus menu and you'll go through the game like normal. I would recommend doing so, making a copy of your save data and publicdata.rv2, and then doing the Genocide route after True Mercy for extra Pain™. (Seriously though make a copy of those two things before doing geno route.)

Don't feel bad for missing things, you can always use Chapter Select to go back to wherever they were, and if you bonded with the demon there, you won't get into any fights.

If you use Assist Points within Hell's Gate, you're locked out of the True Mercy ending. Not sure why but uh... you are. Kinda weird but whatever.

NG+ after True Mercy is just a complete jaunt through the game, since your affection progress carries over so there's no fights. It also has a special shop that lets you buy infinite ammo variants of the weapons, as well as all the things you possibly missed. So, might wanna do that if you want to make Genocide a complete cake walk. Or any of the EX scenarios.

TerminAiden

Jun 4, 2020
i got the "true salvation" ending. you too?
(now the start screen is just a hand holding pic...)

i'm still disappointed with the ending. no big gang bang just talking:(
and a half bunny luka gets stabbed by a girl i have never seen before...
Yeah thats the ending i got, but i bugged my save so i dont have the loss scenes from the dlc and it thinks i have yet to even do the dlcs so ive got the question marks above the crystals. if you could be so kinda as to just upload your publicsave.rvdata2 file or even your whole save you'd be a lifesaver!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The magnum is obtained via completing chapter 3 - 2, saving in chapter 3 -3, and then going back via chapter select to where the soldier was. You should find it as a sparkly thing on the ground within the room. The ammo for it is extremely expensive though, but it makes up for that via being hands down the most powerful weapon in the game, ESPECIALLY if upgraded.

True Mercy is obtained via getting all of the girls and maxing out your affection with all of them and seeing their bonded scenes. After that, grab the railgun in the safe room after the final boss fight and go back into the room, then survive. After that, it's pretty much linear cannon.

You don't need to start from a clean slate, you can just disable NG+ benefits in the bonus menu and you'll go through the game like normal. I would recommend doing so, making a copy of your save data and publicdata.rv2, and then doing the Genocide route after True Mercy for extra Pain™. (Seriously though make a copy of those two things before doing geno route.)

Don't feel bad for missing things, you can always use Chapter Select to go back to wherever they were, and if you bonded with the demon there, you won't get into any fights.

If you use Assist Points within Hell's Gate, you're locked out of the True Mercy ending. Not sure why but uh... you are. Kinda weird but whatever.

NG+ after True Mercy is just a complete jaunt through the game, since your affection progress carries over so there's no fights. It also has a special shop that lets you buy infinite ammo variants of the weapons, as well as all the things you possibly missed. So, might wanna do that if you want to make Genocide a complete cake walk. Or any of the EX scenarios.
Thanks for the quick and helpful advice man!! :D(y)
The NPC said that getting assists "may" affect my ending but it didn't say that it would DESTROY THE CHANCES OF ME GETTING THE TRUE MERCY ENDING!!!! I maxed out the girls and this is what I get!! Thanks for telling me that. I just need to remove the NG+ benefits and select "Start from the beginning?"

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes