TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I just thought of this as it randomly popped into my head: Is there a way to recruit that dancing girl? The shrimp loli.
Yeah, get a high enough rating in a dance battle to where she starts singing. It doesn't matter if the rating lowers from you succeeding the defense checks, you'll make more off of completing the audience requested dances.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Does anybody figured out what to do in the end of EX4? Cheshire said someting about button in the title but i dont know what else i can try to do. There are only 2 buttons "START" and "END GAME"...
i'm stuck there too...
i'm also a bit disappointed only the mc gets raped, i was expecting more:cry:
luka and the super monster girl mc only get whipped with aoe attacks...
a lot of missed potential here:(
and wtf was that last boss:eek:

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, get a high enough rating in a dance battle to where she starts singing. It doesn't matter if the rating lowers from you succeeding the defense checks, you'll make more off of completing the audience requested dances.
I got her up to 91%. Was that not enough?

Edit: Never mind! Tried it again and I got high ratings early on and she sang. Thanks for the advice. Isn't it weird how specific some capture details are. I would never of known some of them without help. Like is there a specific method to capture the spider lady?

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2020
Can someone help me, I'm really confused about the route I took.
Whenever I could help/spare a demon, I did. But at the end of chapter 4:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I missed something or is this correct? I only played the game once, never went back to other chapters yet.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019

Did I missed something or is this correct? I only played the game once, never went back to other chapters yet.
Did you make sure to befriend every demon and raise their affection?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019

Edit: Never mind! Tried it again and I got high ratings early on and she sang. Thanks for the advice. Isn't it weird how specific some capture details are. I would never of known some of them without help. Like is there a specific method to capture the spider lady?
For spider lady, you need to befriend Empuse and Lampas so they'll convince her to join you.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020

For spider lady, you need to befriend Barghest and Lampas so they'll convince her to join you.
Actually, it's Lampas and Empuse you need to befriend to the max in order to unlock Arachne.
Barghest helps out later when you're within the underground portion, if you investigate a certain caved in spot she can turn on the lights for you to make it much easier to see.

Also, SERIOUSLY, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE AT 3 - 1 AND DON'T OVERWRITE THAT SAVE IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN FURTHER.

Are all of the doors inside your My Room unlocked? If not, then something went wrong.

Poggers3232

Jun 21, 2021
How the hell do I get ex world 2 and 3? I literally have a true mercy save and all my demons bonded with. What else do I do?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Actually, it's Lampas and Empuse you need to befriend to the max in order to unlock Arachne.
Barghest helps out later when you're within the underground portion, if you investigate a certain caved in spot she can turn on the lights for you to make it much easier to see.

Also, SERIOUSLY, MAKE SURE YOU SAVE AT 3 - 1 AND DON'T OVERWRITE THAT SAVE IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN FURTHER.

Are all of the doors inside your My Room unlocked? If not, then something went wrong.
Yeah, I was wrong when I said Barghest instead of Empuse. I'm gonna correct my post

Jan 5, 2019
I'm excited for EX 4 but I'm gonna wait for a translation before I play it. Also for an earlier post I don't understand the need to keep a save for the last tent in the game. Just go to chapter 1-3 and there is a shop right there XD

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
i'm stuck at the second maiden fight she binds me then finishes me off before i can fight back
Make sure to skip all dialogue if you've seen it before, it'll only give you less time to get what you need to do.

Use Coffin Breakout three times, once you complete the third coffin breakout, the music will change and you are free to do one last action. Choose the blank option and escape. It can be difficult if you end up getting defeated three times, so make sure to drink tea before you attempt it.

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Make sure to skip all dialogue if you've seen it before, it'll only give you less time to get what you need to do.

Use Coffin Breakout three times, once you complete the third coffin breakout, the music will change and you are free to do one last action. Choose the blank option and escape. It can be difficult if you end up getting defeated three times, so make sure to drink tea before you attempt it.

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.
it actually took four breakouts

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm excited for EX 4 but I'm gonna wait for a translation before I play it. Also for an earlier post I don't understand the need to keep a save for the last tent in the game. Just go to chapter 1-3 and there is a shop right there XD
That's not the reason I'm saying "save at 3 - 1".

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For spider lady, you need to befriend Empuse and Lampas so they'll convince her to join you.
Thanks that did it. That flying black bird thing that takes over people isn't capturable is it and how?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes