yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to continue genocide route in act 2-1? I can only get 8 mother rabbits furs and after that no matter where I look I cannot find her and if I proceed to the back alley for medicine the genocide run is over

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to continue genocide route in act 2-1? I can only get 8 mother rabbits furs and after that no matter where I look I cannot find her and if I proceed to the back alley for medicine the genocide run is over
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Event nr. 1 happens but event nr. 2 happens as it usually does in neutral/pacifist
I'm assuming you're using the version that has EX4(OP)? Seems that there might be a bug concerning the triggering of the event, which prevents you from continuing. Usually I'd say rollback to the previous version of the game but I don't know if there were new items added or new tweaks.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm assuming you're using the version that has EX4(OP)? Seems that there might be a bug concerning the triggering of the event, which prevents you from continuing. Usually I'd say rollback to the previous version of the game but I don't know if there were new items added or new tweaks.
Event nr. 1 happens but event nr. 2 happens as it usually does in neutral/pacifist
I downloaded the EX4 version, but I keep running into a bug in the Genocide route. Normally after defeating Mother Rabbit enough for her to go away, Kazuya is supposed to automatically kill Haru & Liz. But he instead keeps asking for the key, like in the neutral/mercy routes. My save file is red, so I don't understand what went wrong.
From what I've read on ULMF, a full Genocide run is impossible your first time through as of game version 7.12
I never saw anything stating that, and I never encountered it since I carried over my True Mercy save from the last version I had.

Don't know why exactly it's disabled, but it is...
Do a different type of run first, whether it be neutral or mercy or whatever, turn off ng+ benefits after you beat it, and THEN you can do a genocide run.
I recommend doing True Mercy before Genocide just for the extra sadness.

yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Ohhhhh I've tried doing genocide on my 2nd play but the character instantly spared monsters no matter what I did. does the ng+ benefits disable that?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Ohhhhh I've tried doing genocide on my 2nd play but the character instantly spared monsters no matter what I did. does the ng+ benefits disable that?
Yes, when you befriend a demon, you are unable to kill demons again and no longer encounter them normally. You need to turn off NG Benefits as it will automatically spare any demons you befriend in any prioor runs (it's more useful for getting those missing demons if you got neutral.)

From what I've read on ULMF, a full Genocide run is impossible your first time through as of game version 7.12
I never saw anything stating that, and I never encountered it since I carried over my True Mercy save from the last version I had.

Do a different type of run first, whether it be neutral or mercy or whatever, turn off ng+ benefits after you beat it, and THEN you can do a genocide run.
Forgot about that honestly, completed the game before hardcore was a thing after all and only found out when trying to help someone a few months back.

It's better to do the other paths first anyways imo, helps you get used to the world and learn about the story before you ruthlessly crush them. (TM->GENO made me shed a few tears at how brutal it was. Don't get attached to man-eating demons ever again)

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019

Not only that, but Hyakki was buffed up and will kick your ass during her fight.
Dev got angry because some people liked genocide route, although he says its only purpose is "complement" the story he was trying to tell (more like an idea than an actual route to be completed)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Not only that, but Hyakki was buffed up and will kick your ass during her fight.
Dev got angry because some people liked genocide route, although he says its only purpose is "complement" the story he was trying to tell (more like an idea than an actual route to be completed)
They made Hyakki's fight harder?! I remember having an absolute hatred for that fight when playing.

In terms of the change, from a game-developing standpoint it makes sense. Locking it allows the player to understand the world more nautrally then the biased maniacal narrative you get in Genocide, plus gameplay in GENO and the other routes are different in how one gets stronger. One grinds, the other grows through the power of friendship(or love?).

Hope you're doing well and stay safe!

Till next time.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah no I'm aware of that. I don't even know if the fight is supposed to be possible anymore.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
They made Hyakki's fight harder?! I remember having an absolute hatred for that fight when playing.

In terms of the change, from a game-developing standpoint it makes sense. Locking it allows the player to understand the world more nautrally then the biased maniacal narrative you get in Genocide, plus gameplay in GENO and the other routes are different in how one gets stronger. One grinds, the other grows through the power of friendship(or love?).

Hope you're doing well and stay safe!

Till next time.
Yeah. On 7.2 she changes the difficult to Suicide and gives the player a "bad time" (constantly inflicting fear, chance to heal herself twice besides having 60000 HP, getting buffs while inflicting debuffs and lust). If you compare it with Sans from undertale, it's (almost) impossible to beat due to the rely on RNG.

Yeah no I'm aware of that. I don't even know if the fight is supposed to be possible anymore.
There's a discord server and an user who coded a debug mod and a brand new accessory (a combination of those you get through Geno route). I haven't tried it, yet. Still, that or unlocking Abyss skill would make the fight more interesting and fair.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it worth machine translating EX4 or just play the old translated version?
IMO I would say just play the old version and wait until EX4 gets translated, because with an MTL odds are you aren't gonna get a very good one and it's just gonna make things harder to understand.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is it worth machine translating EX4 or just play the old translated version?
if you ask me i'm disappointed with ex4:cry:
luka and the super monster girl mc are not raped, and the final boss is disgusting:(
and alice stays in her loli form:cautious:
the new characters don't appear in the devil book either...
(still at 96%)

+ they banned me from their ci-en after i complained...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes