If443

Apr 14, 2018
I'm going to be honest I have no idea what you just said. If you were asking if this version has a translation of EX4 then no, it doesn't, just the rest of the game does.
What I say is I go first do EX4 in Japanese version and wait for translate and do again EX4 but this time on English

BigManShwan

Jun 6, 2019
I'm having trouble running them game at all. I think I've done the patching right, but when I'm at the main menu, pressing enter to start crashes with the error couldn't find audio/se/decision3 or if i go down it gives me the error couldnt find audio/se/cursor2

any advice? this game seems really cool and I want to play it

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I'm having trouble running them game at all. I think I've done the patching right, but when I'm at the main menu, pressing enter to start crashes with the error couldn't find audio/se/decision3 or if i go down it gives me the error couldnt find audio/se/cursor2

any advice? this game seems really cool and I want to play it
Make sure you have the RTP installed;

It should prevent you from having future issues with certain files.

Stay safe and good day/night!

Till next time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bubbriver

BigManShwan

Jun 6, 2019
I have all the RTPs installed for every version on the site, but the error persists. Could it be becasue the file names are in japanese?
EDIT: I figured it out, just had to move the files from the RTPs into the game files :)

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Man it just me or the snake boss in EX4 is kinda of bullshit ? Even I bring the fucking rpg to the fight I can’t win , so I think I just need defend and use Luka and the other protagonist attack instead and use the help for others to win ?

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Man it just me or the snake boss in EX4 is kinda of bullshit ? Even I bring the fucking rpg to the fight I can’t win , so I think I just need defend and use Luka and the other protagonist attack instead and use the help for others to win ?
I can't' remember the exact combo, but I think the second companion has a really busted healing ability that heals every party member to full, you than evade with Kazuya and slowly wittle her down with Luka. I found this combo worked well with a lot of the bosses/enemies in EX4.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
That's the first time in my life someone actually trapped me game-wise. I didn't even know you could do that! Must have done 15 runarounds before I realized the story was going nowhere. Since when can a game character "hack" your life!!?? Is this SWORD ART ONLINE!!?? Are digital characters gonna kill us in the flesh!!?? I was so creeped out.
ever played Doki Doki Literature Club?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes