TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I mean LIMIT break, the prerequisite for hell break, which I like to use along with frozen.

And what about rising and Sylph Trick as well as the physicals (natural Will/Vit recovery, Physical/Magical Evasion boost, and indomitable fighting spirit)?

Of the Physicals, I only used the vit recovery, magical evasion(since I had the points), and the fighting spirit, the last of which was only used once
Personally, the only magical buffs I ever used were Cool Calm, Sylph Storm, and Hell Break. I never really found a use for the others. I would go with natural vitality recovery first off since Hell Break should be prioritized ASAP once you have the points to spare imo, and it takes a ton to use. That's about all I got, since I don't remember much else seeing as I haven't played the game in a hot minute.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I mean LIMIT break, the prerequisite for hell break, which I like to use along with frozen.

And what about rising and Sylph Trick as well as the physicals (natural Will/Vit recovery, Physical/Magical Evasion boost, and indomitable fighting spirit)?

Of the Physicals, I only used the vit recovery, magical evasion(since I had the points), and the fighting spirit, the last of which was only used once
Yeah, I mixed them up. Honestly, I find Limit Break very little use because most of the time I'm caugh restrained or get ecstasy/puppet status before I can attack with Limit Break active. The only use I found is access to Hell Break and maybe another spell.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Personally, the only magical buffs I ever used were Cool Calm, Sylph Storm, and Hell Break. I never really found a use for the others. I would go with natural vitality recovery first off since Hell Break should be prioritized ASAP once you have the points to spare imo, and it takes a ton to use. That's about all I got, since I don't remember much else seeing as I haven't played the game in a hot minute.
Yeah, I mixed them up. Honestly, I find Limit Break very little use because most of the time I'm caugh restrained or get ecstasy/puppet status before I can attack with Limit Break active. The only use I found is access to Hell Break and maybe another spell.
the reason I use Frozen is that it synergizes well with Hell Break since Hell Break restores a percentage as well as the reduction in Lust gain

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone know how to sort this issue out? I can't get the DLC 3 code to work. I am on the newest version of the game.

I have purchased the DLC, copied the files into my main game directory, English patched the game, loaded it up and entered the code to the roast chicken in hell, and I receive nothing. I've input and doublechecked the code multiple times but nothing happens.

edit: should I consider using a save editor to just give me the magatama?

edit2: looks like there's some story requirements I overlooked after checking the ci-en page. I got it now and will start working towards it. Requires True Mercy Ending, which I haven't done yet cause I'm still in my first playthrough.

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Has anyone ever figured out where edc.ogg/song01_mst.ogg comes from?
Unlike all the other royalty free/RPGMaker music used in the game, I have not been able to figure out where it comes from.
edc.ogg is just a shorter version of song01_mst.ogg btw.

Edit: The MUSIC menu calls it "True mercy route theme song".
Doesn't really help with finding its origin though.

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone know what the hecate's battle music name is?
It's Carnival Dark VL:

Has anyone ever figured out where edc.ogg/song01_mst.ogg comes from?
Unlike all the other royalty free/RPGMaker music used in the game, I have not been able to figure out where it comes from.
edc.ogg is just a shorter version of song01_mst.ogg btw.

Edit: The MUSIC menu calls it "True mercy route theme song".
Doesn't really help with finding its origin though.
No idea. Last time I checked, Neko (Shrift dev) called it "Last confession" (not sure about the source).
This is his channel:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so there is more dlc to be added after version 8? i did the story but not the dlc on version 7 so i not sure how long should i wait, since i want to do all dlc at once than piece by piece

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
No idea. Last time I checked, Neko (Shrift dev) called it "Last confession" (not sure about the source).
This is his channel:
Thanks!
Also, the video description actually says that it is an original song made specifically for SHRIFT.

kodokukurai

Nov 14, 2018
Just run away from them (same with Teddy bear). I don't remember the first part of the maze, but the second one is just straight on the the right until you reach the end, then there's a ladder going to the left.
is when i go down the ladder no matter option i chose i end up game over

MrNephalemX

Jun 2, 2017
Hello I wanted to play the EX4 DLC, but it is not translated yet. I wanted to know if there is a guide for this DLC?

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
Can some please send me a link to a full save file? I missed some girls in chapter 2 and I really dont want to play through the chapter all over again, and I cant seems to find a save file by myself. Thx

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes