LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
EX stories u mean crystals after game right? Then you need bulid up your friendship with girls to max and do "bonding events"
yes the crystals at the end game only have the blue one opened and the true mercy end and of course all bonding and events are at 100 and all the girls and the demon merchant without the red chest yet i only have the blue crystal currently doing a re run on the true mercy to see if anything changed

Last edited:

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
yes the crystals at the end game only have the blue one opened and the true mercy end and of course all bonding and events are at 100 and all the girls and the demon merchant without the red chest yet i only have the blue crystal currently doing a re run on the true mercy to see if anything changed
I almost forgot remember to switch the crystals in EX episodes there are 2-3 i guess.

Apr 14, 2021
I mistakenly changed my games difficulty from Challenge/Hardcore to the purple "Food" difficulty, I can't seem to set it back to the Hardcore difficulty, is there any way to do so? I completed the game and got True Mercy if that matters

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I mistakenly changed my games difficulty from Challenge/Hardcore to the purple "Food" difficulty, I can't seem to set it back to the Hardcore difficulty, is there any way to do so? I completed the game and got True Mercy if that matters
You cannot change difficulty from Hardcore during the main story, neither the opposite. Once you clear the game and start the post-game events (My Room with EX crystals), difficulty can be changed to anything but Hardcore. Same applies to Spectator mode.

Apr 14, 2021
You cannot change difficulty from Hardcore during the main story, neither the opposite. Once you clear the game and start the post-game events (My Room with EX crystals), difficulty can be changed to anything but Hardcore. Same applies to Spectator mode.
I see, I'm in My Room after clearing the game, so it seems I can't go back to Hardcore mode. Thanks for letting me know

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
After perhaps a few hours and my internet crying from my activity, I have finished uploading version 8.06. Game is pre-patched and already has DLC installed. If the game isn't translated then run the patch exe included inside the game directory.
Thank you for your hard work.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Is it possible to get True Mercy on your first playthrough?
yes its possible, the secret to get the true mercy end is get the least "intervention" possible from meira, is much more easy to get the true mercy end in the second playthrough because won't appear any enemies to fight so you won't need any help from them.

tristan118

Jun 29, 2018
help i dont have the option to click on the machine to make the dogs come to the room. i found the hidden passage in the room tho

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
If Hiyakki dies during the Titanoboa fight, can I save her on the second playthrough or should I revert to a previous save?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes