Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, I need help. I want to complete the compendium, but I'm missing stuff. I'm missing a lampas entry that I thought was her pink bed dream but was mistaken, a Mother Rabbit entry, and an entry in Daji's Gel form. I'm not worried about the other blank entries since those would most likely be more EX entries I haven't unlocked yet, but on the three, I really need help. Also, how the heck do I beat the second portion of Daji's pink bed dream? Every time I try to ake up, she just makes me you know what and drags me down deeper in the dream! There are no prompts to how I escape or any hint on how to win and get the moment for it!
*Edit 1* I found the Daji gel entry I missed. I had to fail the dance. I'm gonna try unlocking other loss scenes to see if those fill in the other two entries I missed.

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Ok, I need help. I want to complete the compendium, but I'm missing stuff. I'm missing a lampas entry that I thought was her pink bed dream but was mistaken, a Mother Rabbit entry, and an entry in Daji's Gel form. I'm not worried about the other blank entries since those would most likely be more EX entries I haven't unlocked yet, but on the three, I really need help. Also, how the heck do I beat the second portion of Daji's pink bed dream? Every time I try to ake up, she just makes me you know what and drags me down deeper in the dream! There are no prompts to how I escape or any hint on how to win and get the moment for it!
Here's the full guide on how to get everything (except EX 4):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/page-15#post-4754861
Now off the top of my head, I can only give you the daji details cuz I don't remember the others. Her dream second phase is pretty rng heavy so you might need a few more tries to just break out of it with the normal method. As for her gel form scene you need to fail her dance QTE once. No need to lose to it, just fail it once and you should be good

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Here's the full guide on how to get everything (except EX 4):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/page-15#post-4754861
Now off the top of my head, I can only give you the daji details cuz I don't remember the others. Her dream second phase is pretty rng heavy so you might need a few more tries to just break out of it with the normal method. As for her gel form scene you need to fail her dance QTE once. No need to lose to it, just fail it once and you should be good
I know I'm following that for other stuff, but it doesn't say how to unlock the first Lampus entry or the mother Rabbit entry I missed.
*Edit 1* The lampas entry I missed was her temptation scene. I think that might be what I'm missing from mommy Rabbit too.
*Edit 2* It was, so now I have found the stuff I was missing and now to try my RNG luck with Daji's dream.
*Edit 3* I got the thing and I completed all the EX stuff, but I skipped getting Chesire's loss scene and Adult Sphinx's loss scene, so those are lost to me forever without cheating or doing yet another NG+. For now, I got things to fun around with until EX4 is translated; does anyone know how long it'll take?
*Edit 4* Scratch the part about sphinx, I just didn't have any of her loss scenes unlocked, but her enlargement is there. I just don't have Chesire.

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
Hm. It looks like genocide route is kinda funny "locked". It seems that she has a ton of stats(or at least i found this version of her). (interface of app is russian, yep, but you will guess it by numbers.) You can compare her to Daji. 1639171520002.png 1639171546326.png

May 8, 2021
And her another version. A shit ton of stats, and a lot of special stats, especially *ADDITIONAL TURN CHANCE: 50%* *ADDITIONAL TURN CHANCE: 100%*(Two different stats!), and 95% damage reduction of elements, or sort of.

1639172294148.png
Actually i can try genocide route and try to beat game for Genocide Ending(Did only True Salvation/Mercy), by just removing her stats. But i think there is some failsafe check, or something.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
The funny thing is the debug not have the option or it have where you make the choose between attack or surrender to Genocide hyakki fight I even see I can trigger the part where hyakki crash the game and make so messed up

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
The funny thing is the debug not have the option or it have where you make the choose between attack or surrender to Genocide hyakki fight I even see I can trigger the part where hyakki crash the game and make so messed up
It never happened to me, so that's a thing I must try myself. Hopefully I got a save for that fight whenever I feel masochist.

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
When you accept abaddon's offer, you are locked out until you do something. I forgot what the button combinations are to get back in. Can anyone please let me know?

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I know I'm following that for other stuff, but it doesn't say how to unlock the first Lampus entry or the mother Rabbit entry I missed.
*Edit 1* The lampas entry I missed was her temptation scene. I think that might be what I'm missing from mommy Rabbit too.
*Edit 2* It was, so now I have found the stuff I was missing and now to try my RNG luck with Daji's dream.
*Edit 3* I got the thing and I completed all the EX stuff, but I skipped getting Chesire's loss scene and Adult Sphinx's loss scene, so those are lost to me forever without cheating or doing yet another NG+. For now, I got things to fun around with until EX4 is translated; does anyone know how long it'll take?
*Edit 4* Scratch the part about sphinx, I just didn't have any of her loss scenes unlocked, but her enlargement is there. I just don't have Chesire.
Uh, EX4 IS translated. Thats kinda the reason this thread's been so hyped recently. If you search a few pages back you should find someone who dropped the new game version with the patch

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
When you accept abaddon's offer, you are locked out until you do something. I forgot what the button combinations are to get back in. Can anyone please let me know?
Select "Start" while pressing Q+W
Facha1234 Does the debug menu have the ability to turn the friendship to 100?
Yes: Open the menu -> Debug -> Variables. Even if it's in japanese, you can search the values and change them (e.g. the one I'm selecting there is Barghest affection level).
Debug.PNG

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I keep getting the game over screen when I bond with Mukuro. How can I get it to 100?
Eh... what? Mukuro shouldn't give you a game over screen when bonding with her... do you mean Arachne? If yes, then just keep doing nothing and call the game's bluff by hitting continue.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes