Giovna

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 920254

Overview:
One day, an ordinary boy is suddenly sent to the future world, in which demons inhabit... You control this boy to guide him to the "Escape Point", going through female demons' temptations and restraints along his way.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Release Date: 2017-11-29
Developer: DEVIL'S OFFICE
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 8.06
Language: English
Translator: Shrifted
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
DLC: - - - -

Extra: Codes

Crazycarzom thanks for the link

View attachment 920253 View attachment 920252 View attachment 920251 View attachment 920250 View attachment 920245 View attachment 920246 View attachment 920247 View attachment 920248 View attachment 920249
can't wait to play thank you

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Little bit of spoiling:

What's most Unique to you>? I think the most unique route is when you do the True Mercy then the Genocide Route. After those are done you go down a route of people suspecting you of evil and getting confused at you trying to do good. Echo's reaction was funny but Daji's attitude was SOOOOO hypocritical!! Still love her the best though. I'm not even sure how to get the full genocide route because it called the ending of the route I was on something different-murder or suicide someth'n. What was really freaky were "possessed" friends reappearing like Mormo saying that you knew exactly what you were doing and then her door disappearing.
Edit: Also, I finally got to see the Ocelot scene!! Not that I could understand it and there was more dialog then I remember.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Okay this is new. I'm on a clean slate redo and I'm fighting that slug girl for the first time but she doesn't let you battle her with Yami if you're naked from the start with that bracelet.

matciga

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell me how do I start ex 4 ? Do i have to finish Ex1, Ex2, and Ex3 first ? could do the third without having to do the 1, and 2 first

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how do I start ex 4 ? Do i have to finish Ex1, Ex2, and Ex3 first ? could do the third without having to do the 1, and 2 first
Can't say about third, but in ex4 describe some backstory of ex1, ex2 and ex3 and in ex3 you get invitation for ex4

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I can't fucking do Nina's dance game, so looks like I'm stuck on the bittersweet endings, I guess I'll go watch monstergirllover's playthrough on youtube.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't fucking do Nina's dance game, so looks like I'm stuck on the bittersweet endings, I guess I'll go watch monstergirllover's playthrough on youtube.
She was an unusual heroine because there were a lot of scenes that you wouldn't get unless you lost the right way. I use the keyboard.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes