RPGM Completed Shrinking Stories [v1.0] [xredzerox]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Galcoa

Nov 25, 2020
Unfortunately I don't have the money for it. Gonna have to wait for someone to post it here.

Voresome

Nov 15, 2022
And does anyone know what to do after breaking the vase on the shrunk in your bedroom one? Can't seem to find anything else...

Or is this not finished on v0 7? since the chairs in the sisters room aren't interactable, same goes for the flashing thing on the table in the hallway.

Galcoa

Nov 25, 2020
The kemono.party page for xredzero hasn't been updated with any of their new posts so at this point I'm hoping for someone to post the update sometime soon.

Reactions: Big Wario

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ShrinkingStories-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
ok the quiz part is fixed but now what am i supposed to do now coz I'm still stuck in the class room and i cant go back to the vent.

Turtlefinder

Mar 3, 2022
so I know v0.8 came out like sunday but damn, is it my stupidity but Is it impossible to do the laundry in story 8 with the roommates or am I doing something wrong.

CShort

Aug 28, 2017
where do you find the key to unlock cell for mia? I already have the password, but no key even in library.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Meh seem like you just die in a millions different ways or the game randomly crashes.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes