4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
any news from this game ?
I imagine the new update should be soon. On their most recent development diary they were just about half way done with the next update. That development diary was posted on September 6th. Going based off their past release times, I'd say the update should be out either at the end of this month or sometime next month. Probably next month though. But it looks very promising so far! :D

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
no one is sharing anything here huh...
it's just a desert and the few people still commenting are the dust-balls floating around. their patreon has tons of content; but kemono aint updated, and this place is dead as well...man

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
no one is sharing anything here huh...
it's just a desert and the few people still commenting are the dust-balls floating around. their patreon has tons of content; but kemono aint updated, and this place is dead as well...man
Well if you really enjoy the content and developers, you could just support them and see the content for yourself. :)

It wouldn't really be cool to share information from their Patreon consistently on these posts. Especially when the devs are apart of this community as well. If it were my game, I wouldn't take too kindly if my paid content was being shared without my consent for free.

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Well if you really enjoy the content and developers, you could just support them and see the content for yourself. :)

It wouldn't really be cool to share information from their Patreon consistently on these posts. Especially when the devs are apart of this community as well. If it were my game, I wouldn't take too kindly if my paid content was being shared without my consent for free.
This is a piracy site

Ryzoslaw

Sep 23, 2018

I'm sorry but have you checked the site you're on?

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes