4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
3 minutes in and the MC is already simping for a blue haired girl that just killed his son.

10/10 game.
Dynae destroyed the wall trying to kill the Executtor
Dynae was trying to heal all the survivors in the city.
Dynae heals the Mc that according to the game, had a serious blood lose, so probably saved his life.
The game explains how an ashteran soldier is the responsible of the death of his son (trying to give him a death without pain)

That's exactly what the game explains. I played the prologue like 8 times. So if you think Dynae killed his son, you probably didn't read all the happenings.

Last edited:

foxxy02

Mar 20, 2019
literally I click on the application, then it opens to say at the top of the window "not responding" and immediately the application closes. I already tried everything until stopping processes in the background.

This is the only thing I can see before the game closes.
I have the same problem.
But it also appears at win7

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
That still leaves the claim of you that she killed the MC's son. She was involved in it at best but being a tool for this to happen and killing the son herself is a difference. Since the MC has no proof she did it and seeing how disturbed she is about the whole scenario makes it believable that the MC spared her life.

If we think purely rational only the commander is to blame since soldiers have to follow orders or have to face imprisonment or death. On a emotional level everyone is to blame. War is simply a mess.
It's not believable that the MC spared her life. One moment he's defending the gate against Araxian soldiers, the next thing he knows he wakes up and everyone around him is dead. He'd be filled with rage at the person who prevented him from being able to defend his son. If we think purely rationally, it doesn't matter whether the nuke is to blame or the pilot who drops it, if you only have the nuke in front of you, you would destroy it in order to prevent countless of your countrymen from dying. You don't spare foot soldiers in war, much less a special class of combatant who's able to nullify the supremacy of your infantry and turn the war from your probable victory to your certain defeat. The fact that an enemy combatant feels bad doesn't mean anything, most of them do when committing atrocities, and some of them undoubtedly will try to save civilians or POWs afterwards, I mean that's actually a policy for most developed countries. That person is still going to be fighting against you in the future and someone as dangerous as a mage, especially given Ashtera's situation, should be taken out on site.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Dynae destroyed the wall trying to kill the Executtor
Dynae was trying to heal all the survivors in the city.
Dynae heals the Mc that according to the game, had a serious blood lose, so probably saved his life.
The game explains how an ashteran soldier is the responsible of the death of his son (trying to give him a death without pain)

That's exactly what the game explains. I played the prologue like 8 times. So if you think Dynae killed his son, you probably didn't read all the happenings.
He died from the smoke after an Ashteran soldier knocked him out, so he wouldn't suffer. His death was inevitable after the wall got blown up. The Ashteran soldier doesn't bear responsibility for his death.

MIkaa

Apr 13, 2018
How do i ulock that third event and that third sex battle? i tried all the choices and never can get it

2.png 1.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are there missing tags? or is this game really just pure vanilla? Is there any content we know of that’s planned? Space Paws had some anal sex, so I was looking forward to that. Maybe pregnancy too, hopefully?

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Are there missing tags? or is this game really just pure vanilla? Is there any content we know of that’s planned? Space Paws had some anal sex, so I was looking forward to that. Maybe pregnancy too, hopefully?
Those succubus can fuck you doing anal. So perhaps there are some missing tags

Reactions: Redd23 and Artix0

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
In the sex battle with Giffrix, a spot stay locked whatever I do.
It's placed on Giffiix's right leg, near the "skip" button and very close to another spot wich I can unlock easely.
Is it a bug (two spots very clos from each other on the same leg...?) or am I missing something ?
Thx

Reactions: digga

Aleie

Jul 17, 2021
Joder espero que me leas creador tu juego es una puta maravilla me encanto la forma que le das a la historia busque este tipo de juegos de hace mucho tiempo el dibujo y todo es fenomenal las batallas son bien equilibradas y la historia ufff 100/10 quiero ver cuál es el final de este juego me intriga mucho saber cómo quedara

May 12, 2020
Joder espero que me leas creador tu juego es una puta maravilla me encanto la forma que le das a la historia busque este tipo de juegos de hace mucho tiempo el dibujo y todo es fenomenal las batallas son bien equilibradas y la historia ufff 100/10 quiero ver cuál es el final de este juego me intriga mucho saber cómo quedara
Hahaha I understood and agree 100%!!!

Reactions: vvmcx and kuriAUS
May 12, 2020
Chinese hahah!
Yea I never speak my native language in English forums, but he probably wanted to express his excitement without interacting with anyone, just like a vent but for excitement, if that makes sense.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Is there any time pressure to continue moving the battle campaign along, or am I allowed to just pass a bunch of days hanging out with girls?

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Is there any time pressure to continue moving the battle campaign along, or am I allowed to just pass a bunch of days hanging out with girls?
As of now I don't think there is any time pressure. One time I spent 30+ days in one area and nothing happened.

Reactions: Artix0
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes