4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
complete changelog of the v0.61 of Shuggerlain:

-New nation: Kemeq, including new characters, backgrounds, battle, new units and 2nd part of the story
-Izuin will be available in battles from now on (only when he reaches her adult form) with some new mechanics.
-Jilliana available in battles (if things were done properly to get this)
-New event with lots of content and new options for Izuin
-New girl Zira in the camp, max lvl 3 including first date
-Jilliana max affection to lvl 6 including second date
-Night Queen max affection lvl to 9, including spontaneous sex, third date and more.
-New secondary girl Akila, with event.
-Added a way "good" way to not make war with any factions of Dir-Klou. <-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-:eek::eek::eek::eek:
-New succubus girls and sex battle
-New sex training H-scene for Ione.
-New sex training H-scene for Zoe.
-Ulaithel available for sex training.

OH FUCK MANIFEST THE HAREM!!!

No more abandoning cat-rebel for deer-priest or vice versa...hopefully

But if the good way means getting locked out of sex scenes of both characters, I be sad... but that's still better than hurting any of the girls

pivovar

Aug 6, 2022
complete changelog of the v0.61 of Shuggerlain:

-New nation: Kemeq, including new characters, backgrounds, battle, new units and 2nd part of the story
-Izuin will be available in battles from now on (only when he reaches her adult form) with some new mechanics.
-Jilliana available in battles (if things were done properly to get this)
-New event with lots of content and new options for Izuin
-New girl Zira in the camp, max lvl 3 including first date
-Jilliana max affection to lvl 6 including second date
-Night Queen max affection lvl to 9, including spontaneous sex, third date and more.
-New secondary girl Akila, with event.
-Added a way "good" way to not make war with any factions of Dir-Klou. <-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-:eek::eek::eek::eek:
-New succubus girls and sex battle
-New sex training H-scene for Ione.
-New sex training H-scene for Zoe.
-Ulaithel available for sex training.

OH FUCK MANIFEST THE HAREM!!!

No more abandoning cat-rebel for deer-priest or vice versa...hopefully

But if the good way means getting locked out of sex scenes of both characters, I be sad... but that's still better than hurting any of the girls
Yes, but they will no longer be available in regular battles.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I think we are on the same page here. Taifun thought about giving us a Harem treat way later in development after he completed most of the game. Space Paws was already a great game before the Harem ending; the Harem ending was an excellent bonus and I loved it as a bonus ending. If I wasn't a fan of the Harem bonus, I wouldn't be here being a fan of Shuggerlain.

I am almost certain Taifun will have a harem ending in Shuggerlain. However, if my memory is correct, so far each girl's story is written to be exclusive and monogamous (except Dynae and the demon girl who lets him fuck around). This is just like what happened in Space Paws.

Anyways, the important difference between Space Paws and Shuggerlain is that in Shuggerlain there is a built-in legit excuse in the plot for a harem (Nulkan's corruption forces him to fuck a lot of girls because it gives him an irresistible lust that can't be stopped). Even Dynae (basically the "main girl" of the story) lets Nulkan have relationships with other girls due to neccessity. Also it was accepted and normal for the previous emperor to fuck a lot of girls, which Nulkan (the next emperor) will likely do too.
I'm sure Taifun will try to write it as more of a romantic harem where the girls slowly become more aware of what's happening and are cool with Nulkan dating multiple women. We already get some brief scenes in between nations where the girls banter with each other, and imo it feels implied that some girls know what Nulkan is doing.

But I don't think they'll really be any successful at this past the classic "orgy at the end" harem. Either way I'm not complaining

Reactions: kuriAUS

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
can someone explain why ?

View attachment 3061290
First of all, try to use spoiler tags next time
Second, while Izuin was still a teenager, you had to go to her tent and choose the "spend time with her" option. I think you have to do it 3 times, but the last scene you need to see is one where Nulkan and Izuin sleep together (they don't fuck, they just sleep next to each other).

homor

Oct 22, 2023
First of all, try to use spoiler tags next time
Second, while Izuin was still a teenager, you had to go to her tent and choose the "spend time with her" option. I think you have to do it 3 times, but the last scene you need to see is one where Nulkan and Izuin sleep together (they don't fuck, they just sleep next to each other).
soo i need play game again...awesome

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Constantly visual bugs with these attack points. These hearts blink very quickly and sometimes don't appear.
Yeah the hearts during succubus battles need to be way bigger. It's not the first time where I'm destroying my mouse clicking everywhere while the timer is running out.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Man the day Saraith gives Nulkan a blowjob, I will die happy

EDIT: IT HAPPENED

Last edited:

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Completing Dir-Klou the good way seems prevent the side event Fishing with Atzi from being a able to be completed.

Reactions: jocoyo

pivovar

Aug 6, 2022
Completing Dir-Klou the good way seems prevent the side event Fishing with Atzi from being a able to be completed.
Yes that's right. In order to start this event with Atzi, a battle must take place (no matter how, with or without pacts).

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes