gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Man, all that's left is the Episode 5 remake, and I can starting playing this again. Plus there has been a good amount of story progression since the last time I played. Can't wait!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
DAmn another game victim of this nonsense named remaster -reworked....wanna ask is there any new content respect the "old version" which was perfectly fine?
I get where you are coming from, but you really choose a bad timing to complaint about the rework. First because this update is entirely new content, second because the rework will be completly done in the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I get where you are coming from, but you really choose a bad timing to complaint about the rework. First because this update is entirely new content, second because the rework will be completly done in the next update.
yea maybe but so many games ultra delayed or ended died to this nonsense of reworking something that doesn't need to be touched..and considering the result , you can barely see the difference most of the time..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You must have been under a rock for a long time because the remaster started awhile back and is nearly done anyway. The dev still managed to release new chapters in-between remastering past chapters. It isn't like they halted the entire development and just started reworking the beginning.

Also, IMO the remaster is a welcomed time investment as the visual quality of the first 5 chapters felt jarring compared to the updated visuals that started on chapter 6 onwards.
was a general statment and i don't see so much impovments in some games honestly...yes they continued to develop but with a delay...u can't neglet this..

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
yea maybe but so many games ultra delayed or ended died to this nonsense of reworking something that doesn't need to be touched..and considering the result , you can barely see the difference most of the time..
Yeah, i agree, but this not the case of this game here fortunately. They managed make the rework of earlier chapters while also keeping release new content. Now both the rework and the overall game are almost done.
I think Boring Games really deserve praise for that

Reactions: haooni

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP9CH2SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can toggle my incest patch with the new entry in the quick menu or by the assigned gesture.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
All remake renders are not only in a higher quality he improved in the Camara Angle and in the Locations, plus he adapted the game more to the mayority of players using the feedback, In the OP is the Update shedule, this is part 2 of ch 9 so new content Update,
Next the Remake of Ch5 last chapter with old renders. then It continues Unfolding.
good ..atr least this one seems a proper rework...can't sayà that for all the other VN sadly

lolas12

Jun 27, 2018
Why are the download links so slow? I have quite good internet and download other games for example like 10gb or less in like 20 minutes this one takes 2-3 hours atleast on every link torrent for this one is dead

Reactions: Reese286

JmanB

Sep 1, 2018
To me this was an underwhelming update compared to the very high quality we usually get. The MC was captured again and did not learn from past mistakes which is boring (no progress). Jake was whining and plain out annoying so I just skipped the dialogue. The scenes were good but the last update had way hotter scenes and in that way failed my expectations.

Reactions: punisher2099
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes