troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Just checked Patreon and someone posted the schedule already here. It releases at 11, so I think it would be here by 13-14 of March.

Reactions: Jojo2003

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This kind of "hardcore" Maledom content for mom, I never seen for other mom/son games, particularly in strictly "Non-NTR incest" games. Thank god these type of devs do exist who weren't afraid to go beyond streotypes of vanilla zone but providing us a corruption path too.

Hope "Boring Games" deliver same type of results in his next game too..

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
This kind of "hardcore" Maledom content for mom, I never seen for other mom/son games, particularly in strictly "Non-NTR incest" games. Thank god these type of devs do exist who weren't afraid to go beyond streotypes of vanilla zone but providing us a corruption path too.

Hope "Boring Games" deliver same type of results in his next game too..
Hopefully without the sharing/swinging for next game

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
For one there is no "swinging" in this game.

As for the "sharing" part it is completely avoidable. Also it's an NPC (Faith) not one of the LIs.
There is no sharing tag in the site so the best one to describe the cuck shit going on with the friend's mom is the swinging tag.
And I hope there isn't any in next game either, personal opinion. Avoidable or not, main LI or not.
Actually the swinging tag is already there. Lol, guess the site disagrees.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is no sharing tag in the site so the best one to describe the cuck shit going on with the friend's mom is the swinging tag.
And I hope there isn't any in next game either, personal opinion. Avoidable or not, main LI or not.
Actually the swinging tag is already there. Lol, guess the site disagrees.
That will be fixed with the new tag system, it's not that the site disagrees, not having the tag is the issue.

Announcement - New Tag Discussion

But it is sharing, as that is what's listed in the genre tags.

3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Incest, Handjob, Blowjob, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Harem, Interracial, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Mind control, Multiple endings, Sharing (Optional)
And next game? I mean you probably won't even be here if there is even a next one...this one is a ways to get still.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fajiker145

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wonder how many people don't' even realize the update coming tomorrow is still the remake content and episode 10 will be the next update months from now....
Most of us I'd bet, but hey new content is new content! Hopefully heavy focus on Megan and Sarah, nobody else really matters for me.

Reactions: tslojr

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Most of us I'd bet, but hey new content is new content! Hopefully heavy focus on Megan and Sarah, nobody else really matters for me.
I'm guessing only a few of us, if you just go by the last few pages alone, the question is asked a lot.

My guess is quite a few, especially considering the OP and the dev's Patreon both still say
Most don't have any idea what that means, except the few who actively have been following this game.

Reactions: tslojr

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
My guess is quite a few, especially considering the OP and the dev's Patreon both still say
Now that would be confusing since 5 is already revamped and this is the first part of 6.
I'm guessing only a few of us, if you just go by the last few pages alone, the question is asked a lot.
I just realized I didn't exactly answer the question you asked. lol You're probably right though there are a lot more casual gamers who don't keep up with the threads like some of us do.

Reactions: xapican and tslojr
Apr 18, 2022
I wonder how many people don't' even realize the update coming tomorrow is still the remake content and episode 10 will be the next update months from now....
There is a good chunk of people, myself included, that have waited for the remake to catch up with the rest of the game and we are certainly aware that it is the remake content, as it is the last one, so the moment we have been waiting for.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes