Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Dev, you need to give the game a look over. It shows the wrong person talking here and there. I don't know if you already knew this or not, and if you planned to fix it in the next/future update.

I mean, my MC is not a woman!

Wha.jpg

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys!
I'm here again with some new sneak pics for you! I finally got to the hottest part of the scene and can't wait to work on it! Like I wrote in the previous devlog, the scene will have a few variations depending on your route. And since the love route is the priority this time, I strongly recommend to have a save on Megan's Love path to check out all the naughty things she has prepared for you this time. It'll be hot! The scene will be quite long and very animated, I think the closest reference is that night date scene with her in the backyard. It'll start slowly, then will develop into something kinkier, and then it'll go non-stop with lots of hot positions and animations. In short, I really hope you'll like it when you get the update! ;-p
As for the current numbers: 676 pics are done at the moment. Concentrating mostly on animations this week!
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
thanks for the attempt, but as evident the last explicitly mentioned compressed version is 4 chapters back.
I've tried searching, crunched, and whatnot other terms even going back page by page, thus the cry for halp in the comments (other smartass ppl srsly can sit on a pike -_- )
https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-...1-2-se-steam-boring-games.20072/post-13875548
This, I believe, is the latest version and next time try searching for "compressed" + "ch.2" or whatever is out at that time, it's the 2nd post that shows up in the search list, right below this post of yours

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
thanks for the attempt, but as evident the last explicitly mentioned compressed version is 4 chapters back.
I've tried searching, crunched, and whatnot other terms even going back page by page, thus the cry for halp in the comments (other smartass ppl srsly can sit on a pike -_- )
But somehow when I do a search for it, I find the latest compressed version, posted on 30/5 by Bob69, as the 7th result down on the list. Are you sure your search results are set to Most recent ?

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes