megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i cant open the game. Other renpy games work normally. Dont appear a error message or other think when a execute the exe

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Shut Up and Dance [Ep. 4 Special 2.0] [Boring Games] - Original Size: 841.56MB

Download Win (306.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
This version doesn't work..I start the game, load the old save and nothing...just one scene and thats all...end of the game...and the mega link doesn`t work

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This version doesn't work..I start the game, load the old save and nothing...just one scene and thats all...end of the game...and the mega link doesn`t work
As for the MEGA link it's working fine if I try to d'l it:

As for the error w/ the old save (which version does it stem from?) - what happens if you launch the game w/o a save i.e. just klick on 'Start' instead of 'Load'?

Last edited:

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
As for the MEGA link it's working fine if I try to d'l it:

View attachment 333438

As for the error w/ the old save (which version does it stem from?) - what happens if you launch the game w/o a save i.e. just klick on 'Start' instead of 'Load'?
I have a problem with dowload about 70 percent..and thats all, but crunched version and another link and I dont have any problems. Maybe it is my problem with internet..
2) When I start this version I click Load and choose the last save from Ep.4 (when Angelina kicked man)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have a problem with dowload about 70 percent..and thats all, but crunched version and another link and I dont have any problems. Maybe it is my problem with internet..
2) When I start this version I click Load and choose the last save from Ep.4 (when Angelina kicked man)
  1. As for the download try downloading the uncompressed version - this'll work. Mine finished w/o any problems.
  2. Well, you're loading a save at the end of current content, so of course there won't be any add'l content. The stuff we added was *in* episode four - extra renders and content in scenes that you already passed with your save. So try loading a save at the end of episode three and replay episode four - THEN you'll get the extra (new) content.
As I already mentioned a few pages back the version that was available until a day ago or so was a testbuild - neither complete nor proofread. A mere skeleton if you will.

This one is also not the final version - it is a version for higher tier Patrons that get access to pre-final versions as part of their tiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 172621

Overview:
"Shut Up and Dance" is a story about a guy whose life went wrong at one moment. A person that he loved and trusted died under strange circumstances and at a time everything that he had been used to just disappeared. And this situation seemed to be unchangeable, until our protagonist received an interesting job offer that promised to make things better.

But was it a curse or a blessing? Would it really do him good?
Well, after all it is you who will make the choices.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Release Date: 2019-06-28
Developer: Boring Games -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 Special Edition 2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (ep. 4 special 1.0): - - - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED * - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS

*The compressed and android port versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk

View attachment 172607 View attachment 172608 View attachment 240372 View attachment 172617 View attachment 172618 View attachment 172619 View attachment 172620 View attachment 172624
View attachment 172625 View attachment 172627
WALKTHROUGH not work why

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes