-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot of game names are written as acronyms on this site. Here are some of the more common ones, to help you out in future conversations. This is definitely not comprehensive, and games on this list are not necessarily good games. I've also seen some of these acronyms that I've typed with lowercase letters shown in all capitals as well, so don't let that confuse you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps, going forward. :)

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Really enjoying this so far. Hope it gets a bit more attention, maybe some modder will spot it, because this game's begging for a gallery feature. (or maybe I'm just begging for one)

Reactions: luisar018

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 13/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Shut up and dance" version "Halloween standalone 1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Shut up and dance" versione "Halloween standalone 1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 16/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Shut up and dance" version "EP2 Ch1 Remake Special 1.0".

Note: This translation already incorporates the gallery unlock. You do NOT need to download the screens.rpy file as it did until the previous version. Thanks to BudinoMolle

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Shut up and dance" versione "EP2 Ch1 Remake Special 1.0".

Nota: Questa traduzione ingloba gia' lo sblocco della galleria. NON serve scaricare il file screens.rpy come serviva fino alla versione precedente. Grazie a BudinoMolle

Update 08/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Shut up and dance" version "EP2 Ch1 Remake Special 1.0".

NOTE: To unlock the gallery you can also download the screens.rpy file. For installation, read the note.txt file. Thanks to BudinoMolle

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Shut up and dance" versione "EP2 Ch1 Remake Special 1.0".

NOTA: Per sbloccare la galleria si puo' scaricare anche il file screens.rpy. Per l'installazione leggere il file note.txt. Grazie a BudinoMolle

Update 17/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Shut up and dance" version "EP1 Remake Special 1.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Shut up and dance" versione "EP1 Remake Special 1.0".

Update 20/03/2020
Here is the Italian translation of "Shut up and dance" version 6 Special 1.0 Revision 1
This review fixes some serious errors (Thanks to Viking808 for reporting)
The link is:
Enjoy
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Shut up and dance" versione 6 Special 1.0 Revision 1
Questa revisione fissa alcuni errori gravi (Grazie a Viking808 per la segnalazione)
Enjoy.

####################################################################

Update 08/03/2020
Here is the Italian translation of "Shut up and dance" version 6 Special 1.0.
The link is:
Enjoy
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Shut up and dance" versione 6 Special 1.0.
Enjoy.

####################################################################

Update 20/11/2019
For all Italian players I have just published Revision 1 of the Italian translation of Shut up and dance ver 5ss10 with hundreds and hundreds of spelling corrections. For all those who asked me how to make the writing more visible, I added a modification that makes the writing outline
The link is:

The translation system, like the distribution, is completely new. Please report any errors/crashes in private.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la Revisione 1 della traduzione italiana di Shut up and dance ver 5ss10 con centinaia e centinaia di correzioni ortografiche. Per tutti coloro che mi hanno chiesto come rendere piu' visibili le scritte, ho aggiunto una modifica che rende outline le scritte.
The link is:

Il sistema di traduzione, come la distribuzione, e' completamente nuova. Prego segnalarmi, in privato, gli eventuali errori/crash.

#################################################

Here is the Italian translation of Shut up and dance version 5ss10.
This is an unofficial almost automatic fan translation and include incest patch.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Shut up and dance versione 5ss10.
Questa e' una traduzione per lo più automatica non ufficiale di un fan ed include l'incest patch.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Here is the Italian translation of Shut up and dance version 5ss10.
So Stai zitto e balla?

No matter what others say about this beautiful game it always will be my no.1 best game with my fevourite Dev ever
I wouldn't go that far but I still like it. I mean it's silly, the characters look like puppets and it has some other flaws but it feels so ... light and easy. For some reason my penis really loves this.
Aaaand I loved the episode with the hangover twist that showed everything backward.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
So Stai zitto e balla?

I wouldn't go that far but I still like it. I mean it's silly, the characters look like puppets and it has some other flaws but it feels so ... light and easy. For some reason my penis really loves this.
Aaaand I loved the episode with the hangover twist that showed everything backward.
Well you finally like it that's all

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
What happens if you load them?
(Are those v0.4 saves?)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1963, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1795, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
 Special_1.0
Fri Nov 15 08:27:25 2019

yes, they are 0.4 saves

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1963, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1795, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\ShutUpAndDanceEP5_Special-Special_1.0-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Special_1.0
Fri Nov 15 08:27:25 2019

yes, they are 0.4 saves
I see you are using the compressed version. The v0.4 version you made the saves with - was that compressed as well?

Or rather, to see if it's the saves or the compressed version that is causing the problem: Can you either download the uncompressed version and check if the saves work (they should) OR post one of your non-functional saves here and I'll do the checking.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I see you are using the compressed version. The v0.4 version you made the saves with - was that compressed as well?

Or rather, to see if it's the saves or the compressed version that is causing the problem: Can you either download the uncompressed version and check if the saves work (they should) OR post one of your non-functional saves here and I'll do the checking.
I'll try the regular version. my default is to normally use compressed

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

yeah, I tried both compressed and reg and none opened

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

sending a save

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
why is there an ntr tag in this? last time i played there's no such thing. Played ep5 already and i dont see any ntr. So what changes guys?

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes