thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
Hi

Is there anyone here who could translate the game into German, I've tried but I can't figure out the programs and files.

Senpai-Yorichii

May 19, 2022
Hello I have a question what is the difference between the normal Ep.4 and Ep.4 Re or in general what is different with (Re) there are more scenes ? or dialogues ? or new pictures ? or new animations ?

Senpai-Yorichii

May 19, 2022
Does this game also have little minigames because it would be very entertaining if not hopefully there will be minigames in next episode

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Hello I have a question what is the difference between the normal Ep.4 and Ep.4 Re or in general what is different with (Re) there are more scenes ? or dialogues ? or new pictures ? or new animations ?
The dev has been remaking the game slowly for quite a while now. So Ep 4 Re refers to the remake of ep 4. This means completely new renders, changes in dialogue, new animations etc.

Senpai-Yorichii

May 19, 2022
The dev has been remaking the game slowly for quite a while now. So Ep 4 Re refers to the remake of ep 4. This means completely new renders, changes in dialogue, new animations etc.
WooooW this is amazing Thank you for your answer do all RE versions have new renders or dialogue and animations or only Ep 4Re

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
WooooW this is amazing Thank you for your answer do all RE versions have new renders or dialogue and animations or only Ep 4Re
All RE Versions are polished. If you play the game further you can see the changes, when the RE Versions end, and the not yet polished Versions start. The difference is night and day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Senpai-Yorichii
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes